September 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Design- All

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

not saying much about the packaging. a pretty boring black tube. but whatever, it doesnt look like a mini pocket rocket like Mac tubes so thats great.
I love this lipstick. the wear is great. i find it quite moisture rich without being so creamy that it wears off in a matter of minutes. I like the colours. I really like "Love it!" . I thinks its a nice shade of peachy pink that look good on any fair skinned people. I have fairly dark lips, so this lightens my face up a bit. I have another darker colour I cant recall at the moment. Anyway love it! even tho its a bit pricey... and apparently Lancome test on animals.. dunno if I will repurchase after finding this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by seongkuan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got "pale lip" colour
and It is very lovely. It works best for both normaly daily look and smokey eye look. I will buy this again if I have money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I got several of these as gifts with purchases, and I didn't really like them. The colors I got were so so, I think a frostyish bronze/red and a basic dark wine red? There were a couple more from other purchases but I forget what colors.
Basically, these lip colors are nothing special.

The worst part is definitely the smell. Maybe it doesn't bother other people, but fragranted lipsticks, in my opinion, always end up smelling funny, and it's no different in this situation.
The smell, best described, is like....old lady, baby powder, and roses. Just NOT a good combination.

They go on smooth, but are a little drying, plus made my lips flake a bit. Not particularly creamy. And I like my lipsticks creamy.