September 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first NYX lipstick purchase and I was highly disappointed in the color inconsistency. Granted I know things can look very different online but when I was actually in Ulta and grabbed the last two pumpkin pie lipsticks, both were two totally different colors and one of the tubes the lipstick was crushed! I ended it buying the tube that was not damaged. Upon application the color was extremely streaky and applied like a lip butter. It lasted just about as long and was a bit dying to my lips. I wasn't too big on the color either. Its a peachy nude with too much yellow tones for my sink tone. It's often troubling trying to find the perfect nude with a deep skin tone so I'm back to square one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a great natural shade for my fair-medium, yellow undertoned skin, but it's very streaky and makes application a little annoying. There is a soapy fragrance but it doesn't really bother me! Not a bad deal for $4 at ULTA but would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

For me, this product is just average. I personally don't like shimmer and this one tricked me - one of those ones where after a couple of uses, the 'non shimmer' layer is broken through and then behold - shimmer. The shade of colour is definitely nice but it streaked on me.
The worst thing for me on this product is the smell and taste - soap! It's like licking an actual bar of soap, boo!
That being said, I love NYX products and this does not deter me from buying from them at all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: true peach

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- not drying (not moisturizing either)

CONS

- can melt easily

COMMENTS: This is a true peach shade, so it's the perfect neutral. The formula is no different from the others in this line - very creamy, however this one doesn't make my lips feel dry.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I'm an NC30 with very obvious yellow undertones and I absolutely adore this shade! It just such a gorgeous nude! Great for an everyday lipstick shade for work to a night out for a special occasion! Its really creamy which is probably why this lipstick is not very long wearing.. but for the colour I'll take it! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by FroYoAndFridays

Can we PLEASE take a moment to appreciate the sheer BEAUTY of this shade?

I like Nudes, Light Pinks, and anything in between and this is just OH MY ANGELS~ BEAUTIFUL

The texture is so beautifully smooth and creamy, it does not dry out my lips AT ALL which is amazing of course!

RECOMMEND? Of course! If you like the same colour range as I do! I am an NC20 and it works well on me, no harm trying if you are the same shade as me, Given the price (EVEN IN SINGAPORE!!!!).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A wonderful peachy pink apricot nude with a slight rosy toned shimmer. Similar in tone to Rimmels Nude delight with a touch more corally brightness but still a true nude. You need to wear a nude lipliner with this for the full effect. It also applies rather streaky so needs work for a smooth application - unforutnately I have developed a bad rash all over my mouth from this shade the other nyx lipsticks are ok but this burns and stings so not a goer for me I am afraid.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

sooo returning this. this looked promising in the tube & in online pictures but on my pigmented lips it looked horrible. made me look sick/ghastly. its a very orangey/brown color and got into every single line on my lip, frosty too. not a pretty look against my NC42 skin. there is also ZERO pigmentation, not opaque at all. i had to swipe this over 5 times to get it to show up on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do have a soft spot for the round lipsticks. They are so creamyand effortless to apply. Lovely amount of slip like a balm and I find them hydrating. Cheap as chips!
Pumpkin pie is a beigy peach nude with frost, which tends to settle into lip lines.For anyone who gets this, try wwearing a waxy balm underneath to fl in lip lines.

I will definately continue to buy these gems . They are great to play with if you dont know what colours work for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unforutunately, I was very disappointed with this product. First, the colour was not what I thought it would be. It looks orangey in the tube but applies more pinky beige on my lips. The colour does not suit me at all.

It isn't very pigmented either, it requires a few layers to get decent colour payoff. The formula is very creamy and moisturising when you apply it, although shortly after it begins to sink badly into lip lines and highlights any dryness. It does not last long at all either.

The taste, is also pretty horrid. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than a lipstick you can taste. This one, really does taste of soap!

I wasn't expecting anything too amazing for the price, but I was really hopeful that it would be a nice cheap product, judging from the reviews.

I honestly don't think I could recommend this product. However, it seems like others really like NYX round lipticks and this particular shade. I don't think you have anything to lose by trying it given that it is so cheap.