September 24, 2014 | 1465 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design - PINK ATTITUDE (Shimmer)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know Lancome is a prestige brand ,but there was a plethora of problems with this lipstick!
First off the packaging for this was dismal it was the wrong color and looked like it was just thrown in the box. The color does not show up and is too shimmery. This also does not stay on long. I was not impressed with this product.
Queen Latifah has a line of lipsticks. If you want a pink lipstick try 'Penelope' it is not glittery but it is still a nice lipstick and you can put on gloss over it anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thank God I did not pay the msp for this...overall I did purchase this and I have been making it work for me....if you like tweeking then this might be good for you!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really surprised by the high scores this lipstick is getting.
>The color is pretty--it is a medium sheer pink infused with orangy gold reflect particles.
>The color payoff is poor. The lipstick is very sheer.
>The reflect particles make the lipstick feel very gritty and not smooth. It tugs on the lips when I apply it. NYX makes a Diamond Sparkle lipstick that is perfectly smooth and very cheap $4! Lancome should work on their texture quality!!
>The color is not named well as it is a pinky peach color--not a true pink. The color reminds me alot of NARS Orgasm blush.

I gave the lipstick an overall rating of 3 because the color is wearable, but I hate the texture. I would not rebuy this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful pink shimmer lippie. It's sheer. You don't get much color pay off but it's packed with shimmer so it isn't just clear with barely anything on your lips. It's gorgeous and can be used with any color eyeshadow. This is a HG for me. It lasts a very long time and is moisturizing. The yucky flowery smell that I hate in all of Lancome's makeup fades away fairly quickly after application and that is a huge plus for me. I love this lipstick and I'm NOT a lipstick fan AT ALL. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out unless I'm on to a different makeup phase by then...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love lancome, i always get freebies from them. They know how to treat their customers right. Anyway, I love this color, its actually a coral with shimmer (not pink), its a perfect alternative when you want to wear a coral/orangy shade without looking 80s, its very pretty on medium skintone, the shimmer is enough and definitely for nighttime look. I wouldnt recommend for daytime, its too sparkly, but I love makeup, and I'm sure you can tone down the sparkles with a clear gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

General impression: Don't like it cuz it has WAYYY too much glitter (I hate glitter!) and it's not easy to apply. I've bought this for about a year already and have used it maybe 5 times.

Color of Pink Attitude: Light pink, applies on lips quite sheer. LOADS of big chunky GLITTER too!!!

Texture: Quite hard. Not easy to apply. I feel like I'm dragging it on my lips, but once it goes on, it seems to be fine and is quite moisturizing actually.

Packaging: Refreshing. The tube is stored upside down. Gets 1 lippie