December 21, 2014 | 1557 users online

Makeup Brushes - Studio Tools - Foundation Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brushes is great and it lasts a long time. I've had it forever and it still looks new. It does a great job of applying liquid foundation. It's sold at Target and it's very affordable. I wash it once a week with baby shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by LindseyLove126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! Had this brush for about two weeks and have used it everyday for foundation and moisturizer application. Washed with mild baby soap and hasn't shed yet! Super soft bristles, no streaking foundation and LARGE surface area that I LOVE!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE ECOTOOLS FOUNDATION BRUSH GO FOR THE STUDIO TOOLS BRUSH!! THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!!! I BOUGHT TWO!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is amazing! I have the MAC 190, and this brush is totally comparable, although its not a perfect dupe. The brush bristles are made out of the same light synthetic material as the MAC 190, and the brush tip is wider and more flat than the 190. I actually prefer this brush to the 190 because it is wider and covers more area. It works like a dream in applying my liquid foundations. It makes my foundation appear even and streak free, and I find that for heavier foundations like Revlon Colorstay, this brush actually gives a lighter coverage than what a stippling brush would. I've washed it about 5 times now, and the brush is still as good as new.
I would definitely repurchase this if I lose it or break it. It's $6.99 at my local Target

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Holmes7575

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great, I bought Dior Beauty Foundation brush at $40.00
This brush is far superior. Love it I have started using
Studio tools Skunk brush and it is even better for applying foundation...

Good buy, cheap, will buy again...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by colormechic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush initially to use as a foundation brush but then again, I realized I have also purchased the Ecotools one. Hey, double purchases happen all the time! LOL ..

Anyway, not wanting this to go to waste, I use this instead to apply my homemade mask. I like that the size is perfect to pick up the mask and the application is flawless. When soaked, this brush is even softer and doesn't irritate my face at all.

I am glad I got this for such a reasonable price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. HG Its the perfect size and works
great and its very affordable. I've also washed it many times and stays looking brand new and dries quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

I have the double ended foundation-concealer brush, just FYI. I own the MAC 190 and MAC 190SE and this brush is just as soft as both of those. This brush, for less than $10, is great. It gets the job done just as well as my expensive brushes. I have washed it, and it did not shed or bleed. It dried fairly quickly, too. I was at target the other day, and did not see the double ended brush I have, they only had the foundation brush, so I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not. If you are looking for cheap brushes, head to target and try this before you spend double or more on another brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this after struggling with the ELF $1 foundation brush. This brush is much softer and the makeup washes out of it much better. It doesn't leave brush marks. I use it to apply cream foundation. The one I bought is a shorthandled dual foundation/concealer brush, otherwise it is the same brush as pictured here. To be honest, I only bought it for the short handle, but am pleasantly surprised. I have washed it daily for 10 days and it has not shed and remains soft. At first I was worried it was TOO soft and floppy to be effective, but it works great! A pleasant find for just $6.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jmstraight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The only foundation brush I had ever tried before purchasing this Studio Tools brush was the ELF $1 one. After playing with that one a few times I knew I needed something better but didn't want to spend a whole lot. After looking some reviews I came across this brush. I have been using it now about a month. Such a nice change from the sponges I had been using before brushes! Doesn't soak up a ton of product, washes nicely, is sooooooo soft, and has never shed on me. I use it every day and it has been washed a number of times. I find I'm able to do around my eyes and my nose just fine...the brush is just the right size for everywhere. I absolutely love this brush and would definitely repurchase if I needed to. Lovely price tag too-$6.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by 1maddie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing foundation brush! I prefer this over my Mac 190. It doesn't absorb foundation like most other brushes and is so smooth and soft. It never sheds when I wash it and was dirt cheap at only $6.99! Before you go out and buy an expensive foundation brush, check this one out!