July 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a semi-sheer nude with a slight peach undertone (which I like, so it didn't make me look totally washed out). This is a great everyday nude, but if you like something more opaque or something that has a lot of staying power, this may not be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by tissiemo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

where hv u been all my life?!!! this is the first nude that I hv ever ever ever been able to wear! Im fair to med with peaches and cream skin with some pink tones as well. it's a peach pink light coverage...3 coats mk it opaque on me. I'm amazed how modern Revlon has become!!! Thx YouTube for showing me that !

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love revlon super lustrous lipsticks but i have to say im not a huge fan of "just enough buff". Its very sheer and doesn't do anything but make my lips super shiny. its labeled as a creme color but i think it leans more towards the pearl category.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I really wish I had have trusted my gut on this lipstick and not purchased it because because a youtuber said that she liked it I decided to try it. I have really pale skin and super pigmented lips to the point of people asking me what colour lipstick I am wearing when I have nothing on at all so naturally finding a nude shade that works hasn't been easy. This is a peachy nude shade with a bit of shimmer in it. My problems with this lipstick are that is has zero opacity and on top of that, while this lipstick feels moisturizing, unless you have exfoliated your lips the second before you apply it, this settles into every crack and line and accentuates everything weird in your lips. I really hate this shade which is too bad because this Super Lusterous line usually delivers but this time it fell flat on its face. I'm glad I found mine on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is sheer, but an extra layer can boost the color enough. It isn't drying on me, rather moisturizing actually. My lips tend to be dry. On me, this color is NUDE. I mean, it looks like I am wearing NOTHING, but with a very light sheen and even coloring. I was looking for a nude lipstick and this definitely fits that description. However, I still would like a nude that's maybe a little LESS nude. I'm keeping this for when I do a super smoky eye. It is peachy-pink in color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am normally a big fan of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks and I have many of them, but the formula of "Just Enough Buff" is not quite as nice as the others. Although some shades can be sheerer than others, overall I am used to them being really smooth, creamy, & easy to apply. I love the colour of "Just Enough Buff" but it goes on a little unevenly and it is really, really sheer. Even though it says it's a creme finish, it seems more like a pearl and has shimmery, almost glitter particles in it. I love the peachy nude shade and it looks really pretty with fair skin (not all nudes are flattering on us pale girls) but I wish the formula and pigmentation was better on this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: peach nude

PROS

- creamy
- moisturizing

CONS

- too sheer

COMMENTS: Love the texture and formula, but the color payoff is very poor. This doesn't deliver much other than a tint and some shine.

Will not repurchase.

EDIT: this product is now discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by IamHarlow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost gave up on this lipstick because it went on really sheer and looked like the color was pooling anywhere my lips had the slightest crease. Lip liner didn't fix it, a gloss over top was ok, but I wanted to keep the peachy shade, not mute it with a gloss.

I finally found how to get the color I wanted on my lt/med pigmented lips. I grabbed my lip brush, swirled it into the lipstick and applied it. It looked so much better. If you're on the verge of tossing it or returning, try using a brush, it just might change your mind.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is sheer and has poor color payoff. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by louraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the color. it's a bit sheer but oh well, you can build up the color.. its a peachy nude color i love it!