100 Percent Pure 100% Pure Fresh Squeezed Strawberry Lemonade Juicy Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 7/6/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I couldn't find the shower gel in this scent (discontinued, maybe), so this review is for the Body Wash, which seems to be similar.

Strawberry Lemonade Body Wash smells good enough to drink, but I recommend using it to shower with, instead!

It smells exactly like lemonade; I'm not really registering much, if any, strawberry.

Anyhow, Strawberry Lemonade Body Wash smells delicious, and cleanses well. It's not as viscous as a typical shower gel, and it doesn't lather much, but it does cleanse efficiently, and rinses cleanly.
It may make you crave lemonade, and, unfortunately, the wonderful scent doesn't linger. Those are the only two "faults" I can find with Strawberry Lemonade Body Wash.

It's on the pricey side, but the bottle is large; I'll eagerly buy this again.

I just wish they made a fragrance mist in this scent!

on 8/12/2011 11:27:00 PM

smells really nice <3

on 1/14/2011 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells EXACTLY like strawberry lemonade :).but the scent doesn't linger on your body :/ and yes the consistency is watery but but there's no water in it so its not diluted down as u may think just by looking at it and it doesn't suck just cause its "watery". It still lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft and smooth. i find if you shake it before using it it thickens al lil. Complete skin friendly ingredients and organic. You do have to be carful though when pouring it cause a lot comes out.

on 10/5/2009 10:33:00 PM

The smell was just okay and the watery consistency was awful. Would not repurchase.

on 11/19/2008 11:04:00 AM

This scent is very close to actual lemonade. I love the product and the packaging it's in. The only drawback is the thin consistency. I squeezed the bottle and enough for 5 showers came out. Use light pressure when dispensing. I definitely recommend this especially if you have sensitive skin since the products are all natural.

on 6/19/2008 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in BBW the other day and bought this just because of the smell. When I got home I got in the shower and tried it out. Word of caution...be very careful when you dispense this because it is like water. A little goes a long way. That being said, it didn't dry out my skin and my boyfriend said I smelled like the best part of summer.

I will re-purchase and I will try the other scents. I also purchased the body scrub in this scent and it made my skin feel like a baby.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a little expensive, but all the ingredients are all natural, and it smells so good! The word "gel" is a little bit of a misnomer though, because the formulation is really watery! You have to be really careful when dispensing it. It's also free of harsh chemicals and sodium laureth sulfate, which clogs pores. I wish BBW would run specials on this like they run on their other stuff, but oh well. It's worth the cost. It foams up really nice, even though it's soap-free. Definitely recommended if you want to get away from harsh cleansers and synthetic scents.

Popular Gels/Soaps