October 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Body Milk Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by meffordj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. Its easy to use and I love the fragrance but it can feel a little oily sometimes. But other then that is love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just LOVE this Juicy scent so I wanted to get the body milk so I can layer the fragrance as well! I was suprised that this 250ml bottle was only $52 which is surprising for the amount that you get! It's a subdued version of the fragrance and is perfect for the summer when you don't want anything too strong! I find I'm wearing this to work daily and have gone through half the bottle in the past 3months! I even find that it even compliments with other vanilla-ey scents so I'm layering this one all the time!!

I find the packaging could be a bit sturdier! It's a medium-thickness plastic bottle which is great since you don't worry if you accidentally drop it. But, because of it's square design, I find I have to really clench it to mist myself and I got a little crack in the corner seam from the daily use so far! I put some tape on it but you'd think they'd maybe make it to fit a girl's hand so that you could get a good grip! Maybe I just use it too much! lol! I find for daily use/touchups, I decanted into a little mini spray bottle that I can keep in my purse! Especially now that it's getting a bit warmer, it's nice to have a mini spray that I can freshen up with on the go! I'd love it if they came out with a mini version in a cute little Juicy bottle! Overall, I'll keep buying this and have a backup waiting for me already!