October 25, 2014 | 901 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Trish McEvoy - Tinted moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by candicemarie86

I was so excited to try this new tinted moisturizer. The sales team said it had better coverage than Even Skin and was oil free. I was terribly disappointed. It only comes in three shades. Shade 1 was way too orange for me. I purchased it any way, hoping for the best and working magic blending. I was willing to accept the color but not the large red bumps that appeared within hours of wearing it. All over my face! Check out the reviews on nordstrom.com, too. Get a sample first.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the #2 - which I found to be too orange-y/peachy - the texture is good (not too silicone feeling), but it really didn't do much. I didn't care for it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tinted moisturizer that is not a liquid but a creamy cream. Goes on smoothly, offers good sun protection. However.... I sampled this in Light Porcelain and it turned orange after 5 minutes. That ended that. A SA offered up this when I mentioned it oxidizing: "Yes, that does tend to be a problem w/this product. But if you buy and use this product plus this product with it, then it probably WON'T turn orange". Ah, no thanks. I'll pass.

Come on Trish, get these colors right! Your products would be SO great if you had the colors fixed/didn't turn orange.