September 30, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Neo Sci-Fi Pleasureseeker

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mienelienable

This is a gorgeous shade! It's very neutral and just enough for me while I'm not a huge lipstick fan. This is my first mac lipstick so I wanted something for everyday. It gives me just the right amount of color and I would definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just picked this up from the new MAC Collection Heavenly Creatures. It looks like this a repromote from the Neo Sci-Fi Collection. This is a sheer peach color in glaze formula. I love the way this color feels on my lips and even though its sheer, it adds a gorgeous peach sheen to my lips...perfect for every day. If I add a few layers it does give a better color payoff. I also like laying this over MAC peachstock.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by elizabetch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only lipstick I have bought a back-up for - this is so pretty! Peachy-pink, and doesn't go orange on me. Really unique colour, too bad it was LE. I'm in the minority, but I adore the packaging! So fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I purchased this lipstick at the MAC warehouse sale for 7.50 (it was 15 BOGO for all lip products) - WHAT A STEAL! When I first got home and put it on my lips, I didn't like it because it was way too sheer. It didn't give me the color payoff that I was expecting, but the formulation was SO smooth and silky. Today, I decided to pair it on top of my HG nude (Peachstock), and it brought peachstock to life! the two paired together are absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend you try it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this color. Its a pinky-nude almost 60's pink (as I call it). This was the first glaze lipstick I ever bought and I really do like it. The color is very pigmented and complements my skin tone nicely (NW20).
I really have no complaints about this lipstick at all and I think I may be the only one who finds the orange packaging kinda cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hideous neon orange packaging aside, this is a great shade - very subtle pinky coral with barely-there shimmer that would probably be flattering on any skintone. It looks pretty blah in the tube but don't let that fool you! It looks equally good with pale gold eye shadow and light peachy-pink cheeks but since it's so toned down you could also wear it with bright shadows (lime green, turquoise) and nude cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by puppyluv2620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is one of my fav lipsticks from mac. i love that its not drying like some of their lipsticks can be. its a very pretty coral nude color on my lips. i dont notice it being pink at all. i love it with NARS greek holiday lipgloss. i dont think i would track this one down on ebay but i would def swap for a back up or purchase one if i find it at my cco

*edit- i will not be repurchasing this because i have found sevearl dupes. "shy girl" from macs permanent line is very similar if not identical and the rimmel lipstick in "crush" is also very very similar. i also have found it has a weird kind of taste or something that makes me feel kind of sick. i dont know if the lipstick has just gone bad or if its the formulation i really dont know. i still absolutely love the color and its my fav but i just couldnt bring myself to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

I recently rediscovered this lipstick and I must say, I'm loving it!!! It's the perfect color to carry dramatic eyes, or to get a "natural" look, which is what I'm going for this days. I also love the packaging. Would repurchase, but it's discontinued :( If I get some giftcards, I may track it online this holiday season

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently got this in a swap and LOVE IT!! I am always looking for sheer pinks and peaches (that show up on me) and this lipstick is the perfect light peachy color with subtle frost. Looks so perfect on me. Since its LE I don't wear it often... I am so sad that its LE, but hopeful that MAC will bring it back or make something similar. (I got Sunsational from the Style Warrior collection; Sunsational is much more golden/frosty.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by juicycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a shimmering pale peach with great color payoff, considering it's a glaze. this is the only lipstick i own from the collection, because to me, it was the only one that stood out. when i first got this i paired it with pink grapefruit l/g [also a part of the collection] and bare necessity d/g with beautiful results. the packaging is a super bright orange, which goes surprisingly well with the lipstick [prob because they are in the same color family]. it's a beauty to behold. it goes on sheer with a slight sheen and is just extremely flattering, one of my favorite lipsticks for sure.