November 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Powder - Caron - Poudre peau fine in "Madame" loose powder

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by boqueron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

General description of product: This is a lovely, finely milled powder in a silver case. It is a loose powder, and I believe it was $45 (around $50 shipped) from the NY boutique. It is a beautiful luxury to use.
General description of me: I am a PPP, NC10-15 with red hair and brown eyes. My skin is dry, and I am nearly 35.
Overall impression: This powder is wonderful to use. It has a faint rose scent (not at all cloying, but subtle, like a Chanel blush) and is so finely milled it feels like nothing on the skin. It is one of the only powders I can use that don't look heavy or dry on my skin, just glowy. I love it. This is the perfect color for someone NC10-NC20. So soft and lovely in its finish! My makeup lasts all day yet it isn't at all heavy. I can't say enough good things about this powder. I had previous tried powders from: Prescriptives, Becca, MAC, GA, Laura Mercier, most mineral lines (BE, etailers such as everyday minerals), Bobbi Brown, and MUFE and this is superior to all of them. The only thing that has even come close is MUFE's high definition powder, but this is even better and less expensive per ounce. Combine it with the swan down puff and you will pretty much feel like a vintage screen queen ready for her close up! continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No