100 Percent Pure Honey Pear Body Scrub

Not tested on animals

I bought this brand based on reviews at MUA-most of the great reviews were for the vanilla scent. This is awful-it smells like fresh paint! Also, it is so oily, the water beads up on my skin after-it just feels like an oil slick-no other way to describe it. I don't know if the vanilla bean also has this texture, but I won't spend another 18.00 to find out. I used a scrub this summer from Melt-Colorado that was awesome-I will definitely buy that brand again.

I think this is just about the worst body scrub I've ever used. I should state that this seems odd, given how much I love so many other products by 100% Pure. This scrub is so oily that you might as well just buy a bottle of nut or vegetable oil and apply it in the shower -- it would have the same effect. The sugar granules are so small that they have virtually no scrubbing effect; they neither exfoliate nor remove any of the oiliness of the scrub. I much prefer sugar scrubs that have large sugar granules and that leave you lightly moisturized. I'll stick with 100% Pure's Honey Almond Milk Shower Gel, which I love because it cleanses thoroughly without stripping my skin.

The scrub is all-natural, however, which I appreciate. Ingredients: Organic Cabernet Grapeseed Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Evaporated Cane Juice, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Pure Pear Aroma, Organic Lavender Honey, Extracts of Grapefruit Seed, Pear, Cherry, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry and Rosemary.
continued >>