Korres Cherry Full Colour Gloss #54

4.1

on 3/6/2013 4:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have pale lips, almost no color and this shows up as a pretty med toned pink on me. It's thick but not like mac, I like this better. It's very natural looking.

on 2/12/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I think somebody at Korres is color blind. The names they give these glosses haven't matched any of the shades I've bought. This one is called fuschia, but I swear it's more of a cherry red, not the purple tone I would expect from fuschia. I really like this brand of gloss, it lasts awhile, smells and tastes good, isn't tacky or sticky, and this color fades but leaves a bit of sexy sheer color so you have some time to reapply. However, I HATE the glitter in these! It's not finely milled so it feels very chunky and gritty on my lips, and I don't like visible glitter left on my lips when the color is almost gone. If it weren't for the glitter, this would be the only brand of lipgloss I would buy. I'll buy the shades without glitter. I just wont buy this.

on 8/9/2010 9:36:00 PM

I love this color just as much as the red/52. I wear it alone or with the Urban Decay Jilted. It's really pretty with my skin tone and tastes great.

on 6/11/2010 11:54:00 AM

Ok, first things first, this smells like cherry yogurt. Not cherries, per se, and not a fake "cherry" Bonne Bell situation, but pulped-up fruit :D
Delicious.
Love it. Love it!
Sheer, bright- color is great. I think it would look better on me if I was paler...but that's not its fault. I layer it over lipstains a lot.
Most of all I love the texture. Smoooooooth, glossy but not chemically/waxy. Packaging is ok, but whatever. It makes me look good, you know?

I got this as part of the three glosses for $19.50 thingy, but on sale for $14.50...so it was less than $5. Major score.

This is my first product from Korres, and I was impressed. In the tube this lip gloss is bright fuchsia with quite a bit of fine glitter. On the lips this proved to be decently pigmented, and luckily the glitter wasn't all that noticeable. This gloss gave great bright, shiny lips, that I think are perfect for summer. The texture of this gloss is good, slightly tacky, but no where near as sticky as Lipglass. It seems to have good staying power for a non- sticky gloss, lasting through drinking. I got this gloss as part of a set of three from Sephora for $19.50. These glosses sell for $17 a piece normally. For that price this gloss is an excellent value.

on 5/8/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PRO's
*Texture - goes on like a gloss, smooth
*Color -a buildable and blush/rosy color with a hint of shimmer. Can go light for office/casual look and build up for going out/evening. Kind of like a lip polish.
*Price
*Staying power -very good for a lip gloss -even after eating/drinking -there's a little bit of color still left
*Moisturizing -minimal to no flaking
CON's
*Packaging -products seeps out of tube and gets all over other things in my makeup bag. If it weren't for the packaging I would repurchase.

on 5/4/2010 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This lipgloss is a pinkish sparkly red. Like all of the Korres glosses, it goes on well and has the nice cherry smell. On my lips, the color looks like cherry water ice. I gave it 4 lippies because not everyone will like the color.

on 2/26/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

One of the rare bright colors that comes out bright on the lips too!! I love the color, texture & natural ingredients (as i always end up eating my gloss)
the cons are the strong smell & it doesn't last the whole morning...
But still a fun gloss :)

on 9/1/2009 4:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really love this lipgloss. It is very smooth and moisturizing. I also love the colour. And its price is unbeatable!

on 8/12/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Another wonderful color from Korres! This is a perfect pop of bright pink. I love that I can apply it softly to get a more subtle look or really amp it up. The formula is amazing. Not sticky and very smooth and moisturizing. I do wish it was a little less sparkly though. Korres glosses have become my favorite!

Popular Lip Glosses