October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

Hair Color - Splat Pink Fetish

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by RavenOctober

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The color I used was the Pink Fetish,and it came out great!
The only thing I don't like about this is it is very,very hard to get OUT of your hair,when you want it gone. But,that is typically how it goes with most direct dyes,anyhow.
I am curious about trying the Lusty Lavender sometime.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Clouded00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i loved this dye. i used it over freshly bleached hair and it lasted for months and months. i took one lippie off because of how much it stains evvvvverything. i got so many compliments and people were always asking me what brand i used. i'm always ready to recommend splat to anyone. currently i have lusty lavender processing in my hair, and i can't wait to see how it turns out. ALWAYS use plenty of vaseline on your hairline, neck and ears. even with acetone and rubbing alcohol, it barely budges. it just takes time. use a gentle shampoo (i like everpure, it is sulfate-free and cheap) and only shampoo every other day. on my short hair i only needed half a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by jen7dol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hmm...I'm surprised by the negative comments on this!! I have used both the hot pink and the purple with excellent results. Both came out very bright, very true to color, on my naturally dark brown hair after using the bleaching part first. I had no irritation. There is a bit of color that gets left on the towel after washing, but that's kinda to be expected, and it comes out when you wash the towel. I think these dyes are awesome. And so much cheaper than having it professionally done. People are usually surprised when they ask about my hair and find out I did it myself, but it's so easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Charbridges

I love this product and so do my friends! We all dye our hair with Splat and never received any problems with it! I dyed my hair the Blue Envy and it was the best color I've ever dyed my hair! I'm wondering why there is such bad results. The chemical burns? Did you put the bleach on your scalp?
What I do is leave 1/4 off of my scalp and put a plastic cap over my head and it warms it up so it gets my roots and not my scalp.
People are probably stealing stuff from inside the boxes.
My color has lasted me a total so far a little over 2 months (with touch ups for my roots of course). I know if you do not leave the color in for the minimum amount of time that it will fade and rinse out very easily, same with not using the bleach. I think this product works if you use it properly.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by hayleyhibbert

Horrible product!! I have used semi-permanent pink hair dyes in the past (Manic Panic Hot Pink and Cotton Candy colors) and have always had great results!! The SPLAT color, however, comes out very very brassy ruddy color-- more magenta than pink. Not cute at all on my natural blonde hair. Thankfully the color faded to a light pink in only 3 washes, but the roots still remain very, very, VERY dark. I am paying $200 this weekend to have the color corrected professionally (I should have had them do the pink highlights initially).
Please do not buy this-- it will ruin your hair!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by daturagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Agggh! I cannot insult this product enough. First off, my bottle was tampered with or something, and I wound up with horrible chemical burns. The company totally didn't care when I contacted them about it....they offered to send me a new kit, that's all. The consistency of this stuff sucks, and it stains everything it touches. Bad bad bad!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rupertlilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have short pixie hair and thought it would be fun to add some very thin, pink highlights. I bought SPLAT in the Pink Fetish color. First the bleach that came with this kit was awesome, worked better than any other bleach Iíve used before. Then onto the pink dye. What a disaster. Itís very runny and just comes in a regular bottle, with no applicator type top. Then the actual color only lasts about 2-3 washings. What a pain. All that work and time with the bleaching and then the color for it to only last less than a weekÖ.URG. I just wasnít going to pay my hair stylist $75 for something I could do myself.