Kerastase Substance constructive

4.4

on 5/28/2009 10:56:00 AM

I can't believe I never reviewed this and I've been using this forever!! It's feather light and is sooo awesome at detangling, plus it never ever weighs my hair down (baby fine). I combine this with the other resistance products (bain de force and ciment) and my hair is lush and feels and looks like velvet.
Yes, this is outrageously expensive (I think it's now $28/sm.tube) and the tube is ridiculously small, but I love it, so I will keep repurchasing.

on 5/27/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I will update this product as I use it, due to the fact that I just got it TODAY and so far I am loving it. My stylist used a tiny dab in my hair after sutting and prior to drying. It is vcery natural feeling and lightly conditioned my hair. So I plunked down the whopping $24 for 2.5 oz. Let's hope the magic doesn't wear off.

on 5/20/2009 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Ive really been around the block where hair products are concerned

Stuff Ive tried

A slew of Dominican products
La Bomba
Miss Keys
Lacio Lacio

Bottom line is that this is just an ok leave in. Not as moisturizing as I would like leaves hair kinda coated and hard feeling. I prefer to make ciment thermique which i bought more as a styling product my regular leave-in. Its cheaper and honestly works better than this stuff.

on 2/1/2009 4:42:00 PM

hands down the best leave-in I have ever used!!! i have used pretty much everything i see recommended by MUA but this is the best. it detangles instantly all my snarls and knots. my hair is pretty damaged and it's hard to get a comb thru to the end but after this it's like silk. expensive but worth it.

on 5/21/2008 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Wow!! This may be the very best leave-in I have ever used. It does not way my hair down nor does it make it greasy. It hydrates my hair like none other. It leaves curls so well formed and shiny. Although it's from the resistance line like ciment thermique, it performs a different function. It provides hydration/moisture for hair whereas ciment thermique, while also a leave-in, is more of a deep treatment. Also this one can be used with good results without heat. I am not sure if this is the case for ciment thermique. In any event, I'd buy this again despite how expensive it is.