October 25, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lip Gloss - Jane Iredale - PureGloss for Lips in Sugar Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by lucya25

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first Jane Iredale purchase The sugar plum shade of lip gloss is very pretty, very feminine, very spring time. I admit the tube is very, very small, especially for the price! The sponge tip applicator has to literally be pulled out and the gloss applies almost dry. Once on, although, it is a bit shiny and does last a long time. So, if you are looking for a gloss that is somewhat shiny, but not overboard shiny, last a long time, tingles on your lips, then this is the one. But, if you are looking for a gloss that is priced according to the amount you get for your dollar, this is so not it. The color sugar plum is not as bright pink as it appears on the site.. It comes up pink and healthy looking on your lips. I am in my 50's and it gives my appearance a healthy glow. A great day time lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Amy900

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this colour (I have tried many from JI) and the gloss and the super cute package. Repurchase each time I run out (or every three months approx. for sanitary reasons) and seem to always come back to this despite other options. Colour is perfect pick-me-up pink/plum/rose, shiny but not sparkly. Also no nasty ingredients and no bad reaction. Super glossy. Wears great. More glossy than colour, wears great. Buy this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Debi3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this and Raspberry. I like to use natural products on my lips since I am essentially "eating" my lip products. I really like this gloss better than the JI lipsticks, which I think have a weird finish. I like the lipstick colors ok, just not the finish. But this gloss has enough color to use in place of lipstick and feels really good on. It seems to wear better than my other glosses- smashbox, BB, and Estee Lauder. The raspberry is a natural medium pink with some plum, but very natural, if you don't put it on too thick, which I think makes the color muddy. all glosses are somewhat sticky, but this one not as much.Sugar Plum goes well with my cool toned skin, but I think Raspberry could go with any skin tone. It does not pull orange or brown on me and I have blue undertones, but it seems neutral enough for anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love the packaging of the Jane Iredale PureGloss for Lips. It's tiny size makes it easy to fit in the tiniest of purses or pockets. The gloss has very good staying power, is moisturizing, but never sticky or tacky. This color is a bright dark pink, that goes on sheer. It is a matte look with lots of shine. It has definitely been my color of choice for the spring.