Butter London Come to Bed Red

4.5

on 8/29/2014 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a nice color but i never really loved it. I have tried several reds and this probably isn't my favorite but its a good nail polish nonetheless and has a good staying power (maybe a week)

on 7/19/2013 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This and Saucy Jack are my go-to pedi colors. When I'm feeling vampy I go with Saucy Jack; when I want a basic no-nonsense red, I go with CtBR. I would consider this to be a neutral-warm (but not orange) red. It has a nice shiny finish but I usually use 2-3 coats plus Hardwear topcoat. This is a staple in my collection and I'd definitely repurchase!

on 3/14/2013 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great plain red... I'm usually not wearing red, but if I had to choose a true red, it would be this!

on 12/29/2012 8:11:00 AM

Perfect.

on 10/24/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Very very very nice red. Pretty...flattering and good application. I can't say it's super unique but I just adore the cute name and the quality of Butter London polishes.

on 6/24/2012 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Price paid: $14.00~

This is my all-time favorite red nail polish because of the color and opacity. This red has a blue/violet undertone that makes the color flattering on the nails. Usually, the wrong reds bring out a "muddy, sallow" undertone in my hands that isn't the most flattering... It takes two coats for me to reach opacity, but sometimes I prefer wearing just one medium coat to get a "light" effect for the spring or summer because with one coat, the color is slightly less of a bold red. The brush is a little on the thin side, but it's not difficult or impossible to work with and the formula is a thinner consistency (which I prefer). I haven't had any problems with the packaging. The cap fits perfectly, you just have to match it up with the nail polish bottle (if that makes any sense). Plus, I think the packaging is one of Butter London's selling points and the rectangular shapes make it easier for me to store.

Overall: It's great red that really flatters a range of people due to its blue undertones with a nice formula.

on 4/12/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Perfect blue-red--like out of an old film. Jelly-like finish gives it a modern edge. Opaque with two thin coats, but perfect color depth with three thin coats. Looks great with my warm undertones.

Unfortunately, this type of jelly-like finish doesn't last very long on my nails. Manicure chipped on 3rd day despite using with BL foundation and hardwear. My other Butter London nail polishes last a good 7+ days.

on 3/14/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a 3 piece set. It's my favorite shade of red. Lasts a good amount of time also. I love this brand's color of nail polishes. They are gorgeous

on 11/29/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this colour. Like a lot! It's the only polish I always repurchase. It's my HG classic red colour that's perfect for pedicures. I bought mine from ebeauty.ca for $17, which is probably the most I've ever spent on nail polish (except the one-time chanel spluge) but it's well worth it.

This red is classy! young and modern red in my opinion. I generally love the texture of BL polishes and the way it applies...it's a breeze. I usually get tired of wearing the same color so I change polishes twice a week but I can keep re-applying this color and I don't get tired of it!

Top Rated Butter London Products