C.O. Bigelow Raspberry Mentha Lip Shine

4.8

on 1/25/2009 5:00:00 PM

It isn't sticky and it's also minty, but the flavor isn't there very long. The shine is good & the price is decent when it's on sale. I would prefer the ultra mint gloss though. It's stronger in taste.

on 10/15/2008 2:12:00 PM

Well I have been a big fan of C O Bigelow lipglosses for a long time now, and I love all the flavors and tints. I love also when they come up with new flavors too! This flavor is so yummy! These are the best glosses...they are shiny, love the applicator, they have decent staying power, go with everything you wear and whatever makeup colors, very moisturizing, the price is right too especially when they go on sale at Bath and Body Works! I simply cannot say enough about these glosses they are so great!

on 10/14/2008 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always impatiently awaiting the new flavors of these with every new season. I got this last spring, along with Orange, Lemon, and Lime and they are so delicious. The flavor is exactly as described and these are perfect for summertime. They remind me of fruit spritzer drinks. Will definately and always repurchase these!

on 5/20/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just when I thought C.O. Bigelow could not come out with another mentha-esque lip product, they released the Raspberry mentha. This stuff tastes like a deliciously cool summer drink. The mentha isn't too overpowering and in this product, it almost makes it taste like soda. The raspberry flavor is really apparent and the gloss in the Bigelow lip products are perfect. My only complaint is I wish the flavor lasted longer on my lips, but other than that it's quite a treat.

Recommended for Medium Skin