October 31, 2014 | 1595 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Lip Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

I really love this brush. I don't know if I have a different model or what but mine isn't twist up. It pops up when the cap is put on the bottom. It is a sleep beautiful little brush. I think its nifty. I don't wear lipstick, especially potted lipstick but I keep it just in case, and to apply gloss. It is just too cute and neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by wisgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm actually using this brush to apply that horrid Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer. I wanted a brush that was small and had a cover so the concealer wouldn't get all over my fingers and my makeup bag. This brush works really well and is good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lipstickonthefilter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really wanted to get a lip brush, but im not sure why. i didnt need it. but this one functions pretty well, and is apparently also an eyeliner brush. so for $13 if i think of this as a 2-in-one deal, then i guess this is a good investment. i dont think i would repurchase though, id probably just go to the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just got one of these today. i hardly use a lip brush, but the only one I had was a mini clinique one that came with the old GWP potted lip glosses years ago. (my orig lip brush was the fuller size that came with the full size lip glosses in a pot and I lost it in college during makeup prep for my dance recital) . after searching ebay for years I managed to locate the GWP size, but its so small hard to use.

I really like this brush, nice silver case. lid pops off and brush twists up (I had one too I think Mary kay after placing the lid on the bottom the brush would pop up, which I like better than twist)

but I like this brush head, not too thick or thin.

I still much prefer the smaller green brush that came with my potted lip gloss but Ive not been able to find one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I bought this lip brush about two months ago and it has never left my purse since. I mainly use it to touch up applications, seldomly to apply lipstick to my lips. The bristles are nice and soft, but don't pick up too much colour. My only qualm with this product is (and maybe I just got a bad one) is that the cap of the brush tends to fall off. Other than that, this brush hasn't shed once and is fantastic for my needs. I only marked "will not buy again" because I think I'll try out other lip brushes first, but this is most definitely a great brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Moushka

there may have been a problem with this brush - i didn't use it much only for applying 'Red Licquorice' lipstick also by Clinique - anyway it shed it's bristles badly - i didn't bother to return or complain but on that basis no way would i repurchase again, an awful product, and i looked after it too. very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of the Clinique Global Brush Set. The price is excellent, and the packaging is very convenient (retractable). Initially, I thought that the the bristles were too hard, but over time it became softer. The control is good, although it is time-consuming for a broad application. In other words, great for defining fine lines, but won't pick up enough lip color for sweeping across the lips. There was no shedding, and so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 5:19:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this little brush! I jsut take it with me where ever I go! I like it so much I got two! Nice quality!!