December 25, 2014 | 1374 users online

Lip Gloss - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit pigmented lip gloss - Sheer strawberry

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by estetka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have it in Naked. Can't live without it. At first I was disappointed: it was way too sheer, weird consistency and not very comfortable applicator+hard to get out from the bottle.
But when I got used to the consistency, I actually loved how thick and yet light it is. The color is amazing: pink nude, very natural yet makes my lips look amazing! Very moisturizing, even for chapped lips. Sometimes I don't use a lip balm underneath.
Wish it was a little easier to get out from the tube and that the wand was better..but I will definitely repurchase and hope they never discontinue the color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJustine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Huge disappointment. The color is really sheer but I do get some color but there is no gloss effect. Then it dries out lips if I don't use another gloss with it.
I will use this up but will not buy again. Going to give their Glaze a try and just top it with a gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BobMoose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color of the gloss is okay for a sheer gloss and I like the natural ingredients. The packaging is horrendous, however, I can barely get any product out. It's not worth the time or effort as the product itself isn't anything special (other than it's all natural).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by eunseoyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its wayy too sheer and for the price, it they should've made it better. however its pretty moisturizing

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by clearblueskyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love products by 100% Pure, but the only thing that I like from this gloss is the color and the beneficial ingredients! I am no fan of the click applicator pens, it would have been better in a tube and wand container. The color of my gloss pen was Pink Berry and I couldn't find out how to start a new review for it. I like the color- very pretty and the shine is natural. But the color did not last long at all. Not even 15 minutes. I do know that on qvc Susie stated that her new lipglosses are more pigmented than before so I think there have been some great improvements in the glosses!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the click-pen applicator. I understand there were leakage problems with the tube and wand containers, but I'm not a big fan of the click-pen applicator as it's difficult to control how much gloss comes out (typically, you click one too many times and get more gloss on the brush than you want). The texture of the gloss is fabulous - not too sticky and it feels wonderful on my lips, like they're being treated. However, the color is not great. Yes, I knew this was a sheer color, but I might as well be applying a clear gloss my lips. As I can get clear gloss much cheaper, I will not be repurchasing this color. However, I will add that I love the sheer cherry from this brand as it does have more color to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by colleenh86

I happen to love this gloss. No, it is not darkly pigmented; it is "sheer." All of the 100% Pure glosses are very moisturizing (mostly vit. E), with a nice shine to them. Sometimes, I'll put some of this gloss on when my lips are dry, because it works better for chapped lips than most balms! I would prefer that they came in different packaging (I hate doe-foot applicators for gloss), but I know QVC sells the brush version, which some people might prefer. I don't find them sticky at all, and they don't smell or taste bad. It's the only gloss I actually enjoy wearing. That's worth 5 lippies, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Smells great
All organic fruit pigments, flavors, scents & etc
Pretty colors
Not poison for your lips

Cons:
"Twist to apply" Pckging stinks. Very hard to control when/how much to get out as it takes FOREVER - but I just checked out the website and they do have the wand version now! (hope to try)
Have to apply A LOT to get color, but still just looks like your natural lip color is enchanced (which some ppl may like)

I got this by accident from QVC b/c I ordered this brand's mascara and they sent me this instead! But b/c they are such great a Customer Service company they let me keep the lipgloss and sent the mascara the next week! Never been disappointed with QVC.

Anyway... I probably won't get this again but I am going to try more from this line!

www.100percentpure.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for the 100 percent pure ultra lengthening mascara. I tried emailing the webmaster on how to add a product that has not yet been reviewed in a line that is listed, and had no answer. Perhaps the Webmaster could create a catergory for this mascara from this review.

I was very skeptical, but at the same time, hopeful, when I ordered the mascara after seeing it demonstrated on QVC. I received it today and I am so very pleased with the product. It is wonderful to be able to put a product on your lashes that does not make them feel stiff and "crunchy", that enhances them without making them look "fake". There is no "chemical " smell whatsoever when you open the product and "sniff" the mascara wand, which is also very much appreciated and a refreshing departure from the "norm."

My eyes are very sensitive, and the true test of this product was when I removed the mascara, i.e., if a small portion of it gets into my eyes, will it burn, irritate, etc. No burning or irritation. I certainly am pleased with the "feel" of my lashes and how beautiful they look with the product applied.

From an "aesthetic" and "safety" point of view, I could not be more pleased with this product. As far as the "water resistant" nature, I can't really speak to that, as I have not cried or gotten caught in the rain, but I'll tell you this.......even if the mascara ran under those circumstances, it would be worth it to have lashes that are nicely conditioned and don't fall out due to the chemicals, ESPECIALLY those in waterproof mascara.

I also emailed the young woman who is the Chief Creative Ambassador, Susie Wang. I was concerned that there might be some ingredients that come from China, and she answerd me immediately and put those fears to rest. Based on how much I love this mascara, I am going to order the cheek and lip stains in the Peach/Berries collection and I will only be using them as blush, not lipstain. I am very fair and this combination looks beautiful and the reviews on QVC are 80 percent positive, with about 180 reviews, so that's very good. I will review the cheek stains after I've received them and used them.

Here is Susie Wang's email to me and I am very impressed with the fact that she herself emailed me within minutes of my having sent my inquiry to her. Please try this product. It's one of those rare products that will "change" your makeup routine forever. With all of the carcinogens in our food, the air, medications, etc., it's nice to have the option of putting something on your face that IS 100 percent pure. Thank you, Susie Wang. Here's her email to me:

THANK YOU so very much for your email! and Thank you for your great testimonial! Summer, please see her testimonial below and save her email for me. We do have international offices - those are sales offices. 100% of all our products are manufactured in the USA. No ingredient or any other packaging material of the mascara comes from China. That's scary - the Heparin!! Thanks for letting me know!!

Thank you!

Susie Wang | 100% Pure www.100percentpure.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by rljp

This lip balm is very light feeling on your lips, you can't feel it at all. I was expecting a more darker color, but it was very sheer. You have to reapply a lot of this gloss in order to get any color. The scent is barely noticeable and the taste as well. Overall, I really was expecting more from it and was a bit disappointed. This gloss is nothing special and it doesn't wow. Some positives, I would use this on top of your lipstick if you want a bit of shine, it's inexpensive and 100% natural.