December 21, 2014 | 926 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Blue Thunder

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

So I got two of these liners, one in black and one in blue. I have not had many good things to say about the black one, and I will not have anything good to say about the blue one. This liner is extremely waxy and impossible to put on. It tugs your lids to the point that it's just painful. The staying power is okay, but sometimes when I blink, especially in humid conditions, it sticks to my upper lids. Not attractive. The color does have random sparkles in it. By the way, it has a blender tip, but you CANNOT blend this eye pencil. At least they were super cheap, for about $3, so I don't regret spending a ton of money. Still, this eye pencil is not one of WNW's good products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Personally I love WnW's H2O proof liners. I find their normal H2O liners very easy to work with along with the superb (if not near scary almost permanent) staying power similar to MAC liquidlasts...

This being said, I'm giving Blue Thunder (LE) only 3 lippies for a few reasons. Typically H2O liners are indeed watery but very pigmented and works with the sponge tip applicator. Even though I normally dislike sponge tips, the watery formula made application simple and easy. That's not the case with Blue Thunder. The consistency of this liner is not watery. Initially you'd think this because it would apply very sheer if not near invisible.. but this is actually due to this shade being a gel-liquid consistency. Similar to MAC liquidlasts actually. The sponge tip applicator plays a huge disadvantage because this particular shade is thicker so the sponge seperates it causing it to be very difficult to create an even line and also difficult to have the pigmenation show up since the sponge tip pretty much scoops it off the skin.

I played around with this alot and it's not a hopeless liner, it just requires a brush tip rather than a sponge tip. If you use a liner brush with this it'll be the vivid royal blue as the tube shows, if not... it'll be this very sheer silverish blue close to the Mega Liner in 862. The shade is great once you get it to work but it takes effort.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be pretty much identical to the teal liquid liner I am in love with, but it's watery and the applicator is different in a worse way. I was unable to get a precise line. Plus the product is lighter than the container suggests. Bummer! Still, it's only $3.99. I returned it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by feri

This is an LE eyeliner that is part of a summer display (the same one that has the 4 new eyeshadow trios). It is a bright cool blue with a hint of shimmer. Lasts all day and all night - I fell asleep with it on and it looked perfect the next morning. It's not as shimmery as the I-Sparkle liquid liners, but just has a bit of shimmer. Looks awesomely vibrant but it is not as intensely pigmented as some of the other liquid liners, so you may have to layer it a little bit to get the true color payoff.