December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Clearly Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It came in a sample pack of about five and its the one I have left, some I finished off, and some I threw away. This was one of the ones I liked a lot. Very sheer, looks good over my Rimmel Kate Moss 107. A little sticky but otherwise nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to NARS Easy Lover. It's not an exact match. In fact, it is much less pigmented and the color is not as deep. However, I still like this color very much. I now just have to shell out the $24 for a tube of Easy Lover, which I'm not excited about. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jahylo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice sheer hot pink gloss.. Add a slight pink color to lips and LOTS OF SHINE. Is sticky but cannot complain as it is a gloss and most are, does stay on lips a lot longer than most lip gloss. Long Last Glosswear has one of the best staying power of all lip glosses I own and I own hundreds :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by annie917

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit disappointed how sheer this looks once on. It looks really pink in the tube but once on looks almost clear on me. However it does add a really pretty rosy glow, so I have found myself wearing it a lot. Texture is a bit sticky, but it does last well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Photogirl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this lipgloss! I was scared when I saw the packaging because it looks SUPER pink in the container, but it applies very sheer and pretty...a super light pink. I keep this in my purse as a go-to lipgloss because the color is very flattering on my skin (I wear NW20 in Mac) and goes with a lot of different makeup looks. It looks very natural and pretty. It doesn't seem to have a scent that I can pick up on. I wish it did because I love glosses that smell good, but I can't complain either because it's better than a bad smelling gloss! I also like that the gloss lasts for a couple hours (for the shiny-ness of my liking) and has SPF 15.
I took off a lippie because it is pretty sticky & I prefer non sticky lip products. That's the only con I can find!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first Clinique lipgloss. I have had it for about a year now. I love the color on my tube and on my lips. I pair it with a clinique lipstick in all hearts (I got it as a gift after buying a clinique fregrance). The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it is sticky (took a lippie off for that). Will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by paylorlovesmakeup

I LOVE this gloss.It was the very first clinique gloss that I ever bought!
It stays on for a long time and the color is just adorable.The color payoff is also amazing!(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss, my favorite. Super thick, fills out lips, great flushed pink glow on lips. Gives full glassy lips effect, lasts a long time! There are no cons.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looks a vibrant pink in the tube but goes on very sheer bubble gum pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well this lipgloss is clearly pink..a very nice pink in fact. Is true to colour on lips and is a very cute pink. SPF 15. Made in Belgium and stays for a pretty long time. I would repurchase. The only bad thing is the taste!