July 31, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Full Fuschia

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by bettygrrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I must say, I REALLY love this color! It was everything that I wanted it to be in terms of Fuchsia. I've bought fuchsia lipsticks before and they had too much purple in them or waaaay too much red, but this one is just right. I also love the texture...so smooth, not sticky or drying. Looks great with a very low-key eye. When wearing this lipstick, your lips are going to be the full focal point! LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by missmarkers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Full Fuschia is a PRO shade that also launched with the Euristocrats collection. I wanted it solely based on swatches I saw online and because it's a fuschia lipstick. It's an amplified cream so there's a lot of color and a finish with a very slight shine (which can be blotted down to look matte). The color reminds me a lot of Mac's Moxie lipstick, which is one of my favorite shades (a retro matte formula) but discontinued. FF is a very deep fuschia (think almost red) with a slight sheen. Moxie is a deep fuschia with some red tones but completely matte and darker than FF. So while they are similiar, they are also different. Though I like the color, I don't find that it is really that unique or flattering. Though if you don't have Moxie lipstick (and are dying for it), this can be a good dupe. I'd suggest a reddish-fuschia liner, FF on the lips, blot, reapply FF and blot a couple more times just to get that matte finish.