July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Sense Aquaradiance Foundation Normal/Combo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Prettyinpink78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I rarely wear foundation, but when I do I absolutely love this one. I have dry, uneven skin and this makes it feel soothed and comfortable. A nice natural 'glowy' finish (not for ppl with oily skin who like a matte finish). I ALWAYS get comments when I have it on: "your skin is looking great!" etc. highly recommended to ppl with dry, uneven skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mindthegap

The best foundation i tried so far. I am not using it daily, but when i use it, it really satisfies me. It has a nice texture and a colour that really matches my skin-tone. It has a high coverage but it does not look like you are wearing a lot of foundation. I need to fix it with a powder, otherwise i can feel it on my skin all the time.
It's a good foundation,i totally trust Biotherm, it did not make me break out or anything. At least for non-daily usage it is really friendly to my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by meisje1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was very disappointed in this foundation. Did not provide any coverage, looked fake and broke me out horribly.
After a few hours it was gone and what was left just formed a big layer on my skin that looked very fake and ugly.
Sorry, but would not buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I've had this foundation for a while, and I just recently rediscovered it. When I first got it I didn't like it because I couldn't apply it with my fingers as I like to, because it's so liquidy. I recently gave it another try. Now I mix in a dollop of a thicker moisturizer, which makes it less runny and easy to apply and blend with my fingers. I actually really like it lately, I'm glad I gave it another try. For reference, I'm NW20 and I use shade 215.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by annano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was recommended to me by a girl working at the Shoppers counter. I had previously been using Estee Lauder Individualist foundation and found it to work very well; however, I was running out of it and decided to try something new.

I love the fact that Biotherm foundations contain SPF. I have very pale skin and need as much protection as I can get from the sun. I naturally have very clear and even skin so I don't like products with too much coverage. Biotherm was good in this aspect as it provided minimal coverage.

What I didn't like about this foundation is the was it came on. I feel as though the application was uneven and hard to blend. Also after having it on for a while I noticed that it seemed to look like powder and have a very unnatural flaky texture. Because of the horrible way it made my skin look, I would never purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by mu46032

I love trying new foundations. I've tried them all, literally! This one is really, really nice for sensitive, combo skin. NOT for super oily girls. Its highly pigmented so you don't need to use a ton of product to get medium coverage. Its fragrance-free and has a great calming effect. I have naturally red skin and this really soothes it and tones it down. It contains thermal water, so I am guessing that is what makes it so calming. I would say that the finish is natural, not really dewy or ultra matte. I have this in 415 and it works well with my NW20 skin. I wanted 420, but they were sold out a month ago. The SPF 15 in this doesn't irritate my skin either.