October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by freddy1

Don't use this as an eyeshdow! This is the best contour/highlight ever, as it's sheer, the perfect balance of a cream/powder texture so it looks less harsh than your regular contour. The darker colours are perfect for contouring and you can mix them to find the perfect match. Foolproof!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by annalise92

This has got to be one of the worst eyeshadows I have ever tried. Such a disappointment considering Revlon is a rather reliable brand and the packaging is so lovely. The entire cream to powder notion of it was a complete and utter fail as it didn't go from cream to powder at all! It was hard to apply in general because of its creamy texture and it didn't stay put on my eyelids either. Because it was creamy and not dry like other eyeshadows, it creased badly after an hour or so and it just looked terrible from then on. I would definitely not recommend this to anybody and I'm certainly never purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I got this product, I really wanted to love it. The packaging is really cute and the colors look gorgeous. I have two colors: Plumberry and Buff. Unfortunately, they don't work. When you first put them on they look really great, but they crease soooo quickly. I love the colors, especially the Plumberry palette which works really nicely with my eyes. They're not very pigmented, but they're pigmented enough so that you can notice them. They don't even work that well as a base because they end up creasing the shadow that's on top too. I will continue to wear them until I use them up (I'll just have to keep touching up throughout the day), but I won't be repurchasing. Overall, I wanted to love this product, but you just can't love a product when it creases so badly and just doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont understand why there are so many negative reviews for this product, maybe i have weirdly dry eyelids? or maybe i was expecting them to be really subtle and sheer anyway? because i absolutely loved these shadows. i had been hunting high and low for simple neutral shades that would look natural, and these were absolutely the ticket. i found them to be really blendable, and i really didnt have any problems with the staying power after using them with either urban decay primer potion or tarte lifted eye primer. i loved the shimmer in them, because it wasnt too frosty, but it still had a nice reflective quality that gave a subtle emphasis to the natural eye. i was forced to switch to a different approach when i ran out and couldnt find a replacement, but it was nice while it lasted, and i would definitely have repurchased tham it it was possible.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kathy427

It looks nice in the package, but creases within 2 hours. It's bad PERIOD

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst eyeshadows ever. They don't really show up, and even if they do, they don't last for more than about an hour before they're all just an ugly, shimmery line up in my crease. Horrible. Have tried these multiple times and have been disappointed each time. Even though it was a really cheap product, I would never repurchase, and I won't be using mine anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the worst product I've ever tried. I tried using the shadows 3 different times. Once without primer, once with UDPP, and once with NARS' primer. Each time the shadow creased within 1-2 hours. By creased I don't mean there was a tiny bit of creasing..It looked like I put on globs of lotion and then decided to add a little eyeshadow. I've never experienced such bad creasing. I don't have oily lids either. The colors are pretty, pigmented, and blend easily but the formula is horrible. This makes me wonder whether Revlon actually tested this product at all. Save your money. I can't believe I wasted the $2 and whatever cents that I bought this for on sale. My final thought on this product is WTF.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for 75% off at CVS and it wasn't even worth that. The pigmentation was horrible. It didn't show up at all. I am going to try and see if I can get away with using these as bases and will let you all know. So far not impressed!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be my new HG eyeshadow. Probably only if it was like the other creme eyeshadow Revlon has, it would do but it's not, It's sucks, I think its the worst in quality of a product that I ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is EXACTLY why I don't like buying things without reading reviews first. This product is terrible! There is absolutely NO pigmentation. I am glad I got it for 75% off. It might work as a base, but that's about it. I really want to like this eyeshadow, but it's not working for me. Revlon can't do mascara or eyeshadow right.