April 19, 2014 | 869 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have one of these in Urban basics. I have no idea what the price is, since it was a gift. I like all the colours, but not so crazy about the shimmer. I prefer matte eyeshadows. The pigmentation on these is poor, so in order to get enough colour I need to put on an eyeshadow base and really pack it on. The lasting power is okay, but could be better. The packaging looks...well, cheap. Overall, I just wish they had better pimentation and lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the one with the yellow, turquoise, blue, and orange (tropical something?), and by mixing the turquoise with the yellow and using a wet eyeliner brush I have this sultry, smudged green liner that makes my blue eyes look FABULOUIS! So cheap too and will last forever! My only concern is that it doesnt last very long... meh! I can reapply five hours later! Whatever, right? Get it, cause its cheap and worth a try :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Enkida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Palette tested: "Dynamite Drama" (Burgundy, gold, pea green, beige).

They look nice in the package, but they're chalky, poorly pigmented, the packaging is cheap and the applicator is useless. Also, no staying power or color intensity even with a primer. In my own pack, I could only get the burgundy color to show up without hurting my eyelids while packing it on, and even then the result was underwhelming. If you're going to get a cheap drugstore pressed eyeshadow, go with Wet n Wild. They're cheaper and better quality in every way possible, except for perhaps the packaging (equally bad).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have several of those and very rarely reach for them. The colours look fantastic in the container, but the actual colour pay off is SO poor that I stopped bothering to use these.

As mentioned, the staying power is non-existent. I haven't tried them with primer, but considering the general pigmentation, I don't think I will bother. Even primers aren't miracle workers for, what is very much, a poor quality product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by shakat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: Liked the colour's , spread on easily.
Cons: it is very hard, and the colour fades instantly by the end of the day it was just small smudges. it was worse than the eyeshadow I bought at dollerama and I paid six bucks for the cover girl :(
would not bye tis again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by coffee0890

I recently bought the CG quad in "Berries & cream" and this is by far one of the worst eyeshadows I have ever had. It was 4$ and some change at Walmart. Only the darkest purple showed up at all. Some of the other quads looked really pretty and I may attemp a neutreal quad but dont waste your money on the purples!!! These are chalky too and I had alot of fallout. You would be better of Getting the 6 e/s pallete of purple from Wet and Wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I have it in Ice Princess, and I love it. It has the perfect purple colors to create a smoky eye. There is some fallout , but the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and stay on all day with a good base. I like them because they are not too pigmented where its hard to work with them. The packaging is a no fuss packaging, that doesn't show signs of breaking, but nothing special. The price can't be beat.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by griziebuu

Got this in Dynamite Drama (223). Very disappointed with the quality - just extremely chalky and powdery... and the colors barely show up! Personally for me, no matter how much I tried to "build up on the color," it just didn't work. You could barely see it. Only shade that was decent was the burgundy; even the gold didn't show up too well. Save your money and buy something better. Never buying CG eyeshadow again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I've bought the quads over and over again. Country Woods and Sheerly Nudes are great for natural eyes. The Country Woods is a brown quad while Sheerly Nudes is more of a pink. For the price I think these are great! I do have to say though that these don't glide on as nicely as NYX eyeshadows do which is why I gave them a 4. For drugstore though these are still great.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try out a covergirl quad as many people have said good things about them, but I personally don't like them. Have this in 'Berries and Cream' and only the darkest purple is really pigmented. The shadows themselves are quite chalky and I get quite alot of fallout from them. Will not buy this again.