September 19, 2014 | 2012 users online

Skincare - Face - Acnes sealing gel

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It does nothing to my face,nothing at all

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by 123bella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I used this for the very first time, it helped and my pimples became smaller. At that period of time, I was like "so good, I like it". I continued using it then I stopped. It's not because it's bad but, I'm lazy. One day, I decided to use it again and knew that it would sure help. The next day I woke up and realised that, my pimples were still there. I was like ''how come?'', it didn't work? I went to check the expiry date but it wasn't expired yet. Maybe it just doesn't suits me, I don't know. The smell is like lime and it should be ok for me. I think people with sensitive skin should not use products that contains frangrances(my opinion) because it is too harsh for your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by IsabellaDubose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I bought this product at Watsons below SGD$10, it states that it's very "pleasant" smelling. Rubbish. It smells terrible to me, probably because of the sulfur in it. Initially there will be a pleasant perfume-scent hitting your nose gently. Afterward, the full force of the sulfur smell will smack you right in the face. I do not recommend this for use at night. I woke up with my bolster and pillow smelling like sulfur.

Anyway, I had a few small zits popping up and I put it to the test today(never bothered to check results usually), and the zits seem to have subside. They are no longer red and angry and painful...quite effective!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by teebubbly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i m using tis gel for over 3 years now, i tried to left tis product cuz i think it's not working on my skin as i 1st time try it, it was so great magic healing my pimples in a nite, bt after i try other product like clean n clear, i run to the store to buy tis gel again cuz my face turned into a bumpy road cuz clean n clear +boo!+ it makes the redness gone but left a stone inside my skin. Thanks to acnes it can "melt" out n my face get better again, must have tis everywhere i go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Jyoan

I love this gel! It makes my pimple go within 1 day, but is not toxic at all. It heals the skin back, and not burn your pimple till it dries and flake off, unlike conventional creams that contain lots of benzoyl peroxide. There is a very mild pleasant smell that may go undetected. I think it is very cheap for an effective acne cream. No wonder this brand is the No. 1 selling in Japan!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by t03y03l

I just bought it

i'll be back for further result