Bonne Bell No Shine Pressed Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/12/2004 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the first powder that I ever used. The package is cute, it's cheap, and it smells nice. I think it comes in 4 colors and I had translucent (green packaging). Looking back I relize that it was probably too pink for my skin. From what I can remember it works fairly well so it's just as good as any other cheap drugstore pressed powder but I wouldn't buy it again. I only love it for the familiar scent!

on 1/10/2004 12:40:00 PM

I love the packaging on this pressed powder although there's no mirror or puff (i bought a pack of 3 cute bonne bell puffs to put inside). However, i dont use it as much as its very one dimensional now in comparision to clinique's gentle light pressed powder (with light reflective particles).

on 5/4/2003 3:13:00 PM

It smells like baby whipes, not tea tree oil. And when I patted it on my skin, it made my skin look all flakey and gross. It also caked up on my forehead and made a nasty oily paste by the afternoon.

on 10/4/2002 1:23:00 PM

This used to be my fav. drugstore powder until they changed the formula. The packaging is really inconvenient now, since there is no mirror, and the puffs need to be purchased separately. The powder itself is somewhat chalky, and reeks of tea tree oil, to the point where I cannot stand to open the compact.

on 7/17/2002 7:24:00 PM

I probably will not be purchasing this again.The texture was very powdery and was extremely pale.This absorbs oil at first,but gets greasy after a while.

I like this! It absorbs oil and leaves a nice matte finish while still looking silky. You don't need a lot and it lasts forever!!