September 20, 2014 | 1856 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Curel Age-Defying Youth Defense Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lotion does a good job of keeping my body clear of clogged pores and mild KP. I had a problem on my chest with clogged pores from another product..it looked awful and I have mild KP on my upper arms..using a loofah mitt in the shower and this lotion has cleared it up and faded the pink marks. It's light, sinks in quick, non greasy, light scent...BUT..my only problem is it's very hard to find and it's expensive for a drugstore body lotion..it's reg price is like $10 for 480ml.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favourite body/hand lotion. I have recurring dry patches of flaky skin on the back of my hands, especially prevalent in the winter, and this ..after one application, there was a noticeable difference. I use to have to apply lotion multiple times throughout the day (Jergens,Vaseline) , and now, after one time, my skin would be moisturized. I could go on for a couple of days without it and my skin would be just as happy.
The formula has a pleasant fresh smell, it did worry me with the sticky texture but it absorbs well and dries to satiny smooth skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An average drug store body lotion. It hydrates the skin well and it is not greasy. However it is not very refined comparing to the department store high end body lotions. I would give it a 4.5.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a light lotion with a light scent. It absorbs easily into the skin. Overall, I was not very impressed with this. It left my skin feeling sticky and was an average moisturizer. I like Neutrogena Norwegian body lotion or Cetaphil lotion much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm surprised this lotion doesn't have any reviews yet here in P'ville, because there are several at drugstore.com. Anyways, I LOVE this lotion - it reminds me of Jergen's now discontinued/reformulated ultra hydrating or something similar body lotion (the one with the AHA that they added those blue beads to - ick). Scent is light and unoffensive, and it sinks in quickly. Right now it's 100 degrees out and it doesn't it doesn't feel sticky. Price is pretty standard for a drugstore lotion. I'm currently using a sample but when I finish up my current bottle of Eucerin body lotion I'll purchase this (Eucerin body lotion = texture of Elmer's Glue).