December 18, 2014 | 1420 users online

Moisturizers - Rosken - Vitamin E Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cesalica

I use this as a face moisturizer and occasionally on my hands and legs. My first squeeze tube which I started using more than 6 months ago is still about a quarter full. I think the amount is just awesome. I have pimple scars on my face (thanks to my itchy fingers) and this cream have managed to make them disappear faster than usual. Give it a week of daily application and its gone (well, for me it usually takes up to a month or longer. so having it cleared in a week is miracle enough for me). I usually gently massage the cream on the scars for better results. It absorbs into my skin fast and is not sticky. but if I sweat on my face, then it gets pretty oily.

However, I feel that it does not moisturize enough. Not on my face, not on my hands. It helps keep the dryness away for awhile, but it doesn't retain the moisture at all. I need to look for a different moisturizer that can address my oily-but-dry-on-the-surface skin issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by yuenloklok

I love this stuff. It is good for fading scars for someone who prone to falling down. I also apply this on my face and eyes when I feel that they are dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by TPan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The one I'm using comes in a 500 ml pump bottle. I've been using this lotion for about fifteen years. The moment I started on this I gave up on Clarins body lotion. Rosken helps with scars, rash, insect bites, dry and scaly skin, cracked heels and it's a brilliant face moisturizer. It does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling. I just wish it contained SPF.

I don't know why I never reviewed this before. I guess I took it for granted. The pump bottle sells very fast. I will always use this lotion. It's sold in shopping mall pharmacies as well as hospital pharmacies in my country. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by totoro21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wished I could give a 4.5 lippies for this product since i'm kinda stuck between 4 or 5 lippies.
Let me start, I am VERY prone to insect bites and insect bites never fail to leave me with darkened patches of skin for 2-6 months. (Yes its that long)
Sometimes I scratch my zits really hard as well, to the extent that they bled and leaving behind 'pit-holes'.
With Rosken Vitamin E, I am not that afraid of getting scarred by my zits anymore. Just apply it 2-3 times a day and the scars would be gone in no time. I also used it with a scar that was left from mole removal, and it removed 70% of the scar. This is really GOOD stuff!

My only complaint is that they don't really work well for scarrings from mosquito bites for me anymore. I have been applying this religiously for the past 1 month and the darkened patches are still on my legs :(
Well I do notice that this product work well only when wounds are fully patched up. It doesn't work that great in fact on fresh wounds.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Wrenfly

I can't get enough of this stuff! It's quite heavy at first but sinks in quickly, smells great, it's water based and has a blend of oils and butters in it. I've been using this on my acne scars/old scars on my legs from mosquito bites/patches of dry skin and on some light wrinkles forming on my neck. Recently I had a bad breakout and haven't been sleeping great, in just under a week this has really improved my complexion. I've started using it as my nightly moisturiser, it really is wonderful and great for the price (about $7 for 100g).

All my friends use it too, no complaints, we all have different skin from dry to oily and we've had great results!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have atopic eczema so I get patches of eczema on my arms or legs. I have been using Rosken's Dry Skin Cream for some time now (it's my HG body moisturizer!) and decided to try out the vitamin E cream. I don't really like the screw top packaging, it would be better if it came in a flip top or pump. I notice that for the price, you don't really get much product. But not much is required to begin with. I generally squeeze out about a 1cm amount of cream for the patches of eczema. I feel that the areas of eczema where I've applied this is healing better and faster compared to the areas to which I don't apply it. It's good for flaky skin too and if I've scratched an area and caused a superficial wound, the area heals in about a day compared to 2-3 days without the cream. It is very moisturizing and thicker in texture but not as moisturizing as compared to the Dry Skin cream BUT definitely better than other drugstore stuff which I've used over the years (e.g. Nivea, Eucerin, Palmer's). Doesn't do much to prevent hyperpigmentation and it has a weird sort of smell which the other dry skin cream didn't have. I'm using both at the same time now though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mirakoh

Use this as a hand cream to sooth my very dry hands and cuticles. It's awesome! :D
love this product.. it relieves my dry hands without leaving a greasy feeling. My hands feel much smoother now.. Definitely a savior to my hands :)
sure will repurchase this again! :)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Rosken is an australian company, so this review is mainly for aussies. This is a basic mineral oil based cream that contains 10% vitamin e and comes in a squeezable tube. As far as I am aware this is the highest concentration of vitamin e available in a cream, at least it's the highest that I've ever seen. This makes a very nice light moisturising cream that can be used either day (under sunscreen) or at night. Another use would be as a light hand cream that could be reapplied several times during the day without stickiness. It sinks in quickly, leaves no greasy residue and has a very faint, almost undetectable fragrance. At aprox. $6-7AU for a 100ml tube this is very good value for someone wanting the benefits of a decent concentration of vitamin e without the mess of a vitamin e oil product. I will probably repurchase to use as a hand cream in warmer weather. Available at many supermarkets and chemists.