Mary Kay Nourishine Lipgloss - Melon Sorbet

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Melon Sorbet is a creamy coral lip gloss, PERFECT for the summer. It has absolutly NO shimmer. Looks very cute on the lips. It is quite expensive though...$13 to be exact. The packaging is cute but small and for $13 you will constantly be buying this on Ebay. I heard that it's cheaper there. I found one on ebay for $9.74. Melon Sorbet also has a sweet vanilla scent!

P.S I will post a picture soon

on 10/10/2009 12:44:00 AM

Nice lightist coral, but it seems a bit flat on. I guess there aren't many sparkles in this, not sure whether it's a cream or shimmer. Is that possible in lip glosses? Overall, perfect for summer but not my favorite in the MK glosses.

on 4/2/2009 8:37:00 AM

I bought this off ebay for close to half price, which is better since I totally agree the lipgloss should be bigger. I am one of those persons that hardly ever runs out of lipgloss, but I managed to pretty quickly on one of these. The melon sorbet is a nice, coral color and is very sheer on your lips. It doesn't add much color, but for summer it is really cute. And I love these lipglosses, they are my favorite at the moment (Pink Diamonds is probably my most favorite). But this comes in second!

on 6/1/2008 12:24:00 AM

The nourishine lip gloss is sooo good with a lot of lipglosses even high end ones you sometimes need to apply a lip balm of some kind to keep your lips from feeling dry but not with this lipgloss!! I have used the old line of lipgloss from Mary Kay I actually put it on once and never used the tube again it was super sticky!! But the new formula is like a lipgloss and balm all in one that is really well pigmented. It isn't at all sticky & also isn't that type that will slide off your mouth either its such a smooth gloss. I can honestly say its one of the best I have ever used. I would highly recommend this gloss. Hope this helps!

on 5/17/2008 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really cute color - a perfect pinky coral, no shimmer/sheen/glitter. Very moisturizing l/g - last a good while. I DON'T like that they give you so little product for $13, but I might buy this again on eBay or something. I like the color, and it really flatters mhy skin tone, it's nicely pigmented. The applicator is the regular doe-tip applicator, nothing out of the ordinary. The packaging is nice, but again, I wish it was BIGGER! The scent is nice, sweet and subtle vanilla?

Recommended for Medium Skin