September 20, 2014 | 1175 users online

Pressed Powders - Cargo - blu_ray high definition pressed powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful powder for setting my BB creams. It's very silky and a little goes a long way. It's nice because it actually provides coverage if you need it. I usually apply it with a big fluffy brush so it just sets my makeup withouot giving additional coverage however if you want more coverage a flat top kabuki will aid with this. I use the shade medium and it keeps my tzone shine free for hours but does not dry out my dry skin on the rest of my face. It gives you a perfect airbrushed effect without looking cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PrettyFacesMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! After 22 years of living I have tried many powders from drug store to department stores to dermatologists & this one has finally completed my needs. I will never purchase any other powder ever !!! I have oily skin with a lot of acne scars & this alone covers it all up & keeps me shine free for hours! It matches my skin completely and looks so naturally smooth. I just love it so much. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Rubyz95

Absolutely love this pressed powder! Makes my face look smooth and soft. Doesn't get all cakey like bare minerals and it looks natural. Goes perfectly with my skin tone. I'm in love with this product and the cargo magic brush. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder for about a year now and it is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it!! The finish is so smooth and makes your skin look even and flawless. It feels light on the skin but gives full coverage. I wear some concealer and BB cream under it and I only need one coat. The downsides: it is a bit pricey and only lasts about a month and a half. I recommend buying a cheaper powder and only use Cargo when you want to look your best. The color options are very limited and doesn't match my skin perfectly. I'm half filipino and I've yet to find a color to match. I use the 20 and darken it a little with some bronzer, it still looks a little too light for my skin especially now that it's summer so that's probably the biggest disappointment. The only other con for me is that the moment water touches my face the powder slides right off. It smears pretty easily with my oily skin so it's not great for the summer... But unless I find something better I will definitely keep using this! It's my HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this HD powder! Got this in 20 after e mailing a rep at Cargo - this is what she suggested and she is was right on. I use Illuminaire in fair for my melasma, Nars creamy concealer or Cle De Peau under the eyes and a light dusting of this powder and I'm perfect. Saw a pic and a video with this stuff on -- wow! No white cast - the most natural looking skin. Bought another one for back up. Just for reference I used to use Mac NC35 -- no more, this is my new fav.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by sarahleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best pressed powders I have used. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it is so smooth. It does not look powdery or cakey on my face and simply fills in and takes the shine off. It truly is a high definition look. I use a fluffy brush for a sheer coverage. I have not tried it as a foundation by itself but can definitely recommend it over a liquid or BB cream. It covers flaws and does not accentuate wrinkles. The price is good for the quality of the product and the packaging is sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by HOPI87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's expensive for the amount you get and how long it lasts...2 months tops if that! But this powder is AMAZING and it covers absolutely beautifully! Skin is flawless and shine free. Full coverage and the color I wear is 10 fair. Color match is awesome! One of my favorite powders for sure

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder has been a pleasant surprise for me. I purchased this powder at a deep discount at Sephora, and set it aside for a long time. For reference, I am MAC NC 45/Revlon Colorstay Caramel. Wanting a light option, I put this on over Smashbox BB cream. It leaves such a smooth, airbrushed finish that is mattified yet so natural-looking after it blends with your skin's oils. However, with super oily skin like mine, it has a tendency to turn red when it oxidizes. I am generally pleased because this would be good to use for a light application when running around. I will use until it's gone. However, I will not repurchase because of the redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by priscillasdf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product on impulse. I had been looking for a new setting powder and decided to try this. I really like this product! I purchased this to set my foundation but I found myself wearing this over a little concealer more often because it leaves my face looking so flawless. I am very impressed with the quality and finish. I am also very happy that there is a color that matches my skin tone perfectly!

However, it is a bit difficult to not get powder all over the place when loading up my brush. It is a very powdery product and I find that it does look a little powdery when I apply too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ch3ryl_xx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked up this pressed powder prior to my wedding because I heard great things about this product and wanted a setting powder which was HD ready for all the photos which were going to be taken on my wedding day. Since, I have fell in LOVE with this powder. This powder trumps all my other powders (MAC, Chanel, etc.). I chose powder #30 which is great for my current skintone, NC40. I find it hard finding a good yellow based foundation, let alone a powder and this powder has a strong yellow undertone which is PERFECT for my skin, especially for photographs because yellow cancels any redness. I used this powder in conjunction with my MUFE HD foundation and my skin looked FLAWLESS. I also used the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray and my makeup outlasted 40 degree heat/humity, and an ENTIRE day wear without touch-ups (I attribute the longevity of my makeup to the setting spray, which is another product rave review which I will be doing).The product is very finely milled and buttery smooth to the touch. With this said, your brush picks up A LOT of product upon contact so be careful not to get powder everywhere. There is only 8 grams of product so it is a little pricey for the amount you get in the compact. Also, the packaging loses some points with me because it is hard to open and doesn't come with an applicator (I typically throw out the applicators anyways, but I love my Chanel compact and how it comes with a brush AND a sponge!). Furthermore, the powder only comes in 4 shades so most people won't be a perfect match. If you can find your shade I highly recommend this product. I plan on backing up several of these powders, plus getting the lighter shade #20 for the winter. I have finally found my HG powder!