Cargo blu_ray high definition pressed powder

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silver Oxide ( /-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

on 8/4/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best pressed powder I have ever used. It is kind of expensive, but you use so little of it that one compact lasts me close to a year. You only need the smallest amount on a brush to set your makeup for the day and give you a natural, soft almost dewy look. Any more will look a little cakey. And it's really long lasting, My makeup looks as good at 4pm as it did at 8am.
I usually spend as little as I can on makeup, getting drugstore products for most items. But this product is worth the extra money.

on 4/2/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Beautiful powder for setting my BB creams. It's very silky and a little goes a long way. It's nice because it actually provides coverage if you need it. I usually apply it with a big fluffy brush so it just sets my makeup withouot giving additional coverage however if you want more coverage a flat top kabuki will aid with this. I use the shade medium and it keeps my tzone shine free for hours but does not dry out my dry skin on the rest of my face. It gives you a perfect airbrushed effect without looking cakey.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! After 22 years of living I have tried many powders from drug store to department stores to dermatologists & this one has finally completed my needs. I will never purchase any other powder ever !!! I have oily skin with a lot of acne scars & this alone covers it all up & keeps me shine free for hours! It matches my skin completely and looks so naturally smooth. I just love it so much. <3

on 7/18/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this pressed powder! Makes my face look smooth and soft. Doesn't get all cakey like bare minerals and it looks natural. Goes perfectly with my skin tone. I'm in love with this product and the cargo magic brush. Definitely worth it!

on 7/18/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this powder for about a year now and it is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it!! The finish is so smooth and makes your skin look even and flawless. It feels light on the skin but gives full coverage. I wear some concealer and BB cream under it and I only need one coat. The downsides: it is a bit pricey and only lasts about a month and a half. I recommend buying a cheaper powder and only use Cargo when you want to look your best. The color options are very limited and doesn't match my skin perfectly. I'm half filipino and I've yet to find a color to match. I use the 20 and darken it a little with some bronzer, it still looks a little too light for my skin especially now that it's summer so that's probably the biggest disappointment. The only other con for me is that the moment water touches my face the powder slides right off. It smears pretty easily with my oily skin so it's not great for the summer... But unless I find something better I will definitely keep using this! It's my HG for sure.

on 6/9/2013 3:37:00 PM

LOVE this HD powder! Got this in 20 after e mailing a rep at Cargo - this is what she suggested and she is was right on. I use Illuminaire in fair for my melasma, Nars creamy concealer or Cle De Peau under the eyes and a light dusting of this powder and I'm perfect. Saw a pic and a video with this stuff on -- wow! No white cast - the most natural looking skin. Bought another one for back up. Just for reference I used to use Mac NC35 -- no more, this is my new fav.

on 6/6/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the best pressed powders I have used. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it is so smooth. It does not look powdery or cakey on my face and simply fills in and takes the shine off. It truly is a high definition look. I use a fluffy brush for a sheer coverage. I have not tried it as a foundation by itself but can definitely recommend it over a liquid or BB cream. It covers flaws and does not accentuate wrinkles. The price is good for the quality of the product and the packaging is sturdy.

on 11/23/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's expensive for the amount you get and how long it lasts...2 months tops if that! But this powder is AMAZING and it covers absolutely beautifully! Skin is flawless and shine free. Full coverage and the color I wear is 10 fair. Color match is awesome! One of my favorite powders for sure

on 10/6/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This powder has been a pleasant surprise for me. I purchased this powder at a deep discount at Sephora, and set it aside for a long time. For reference, I am MAC NC 45/Revlon Colorstay Caramel. Wanting a light option, I put this on over Smashbox BB cream. It leaves such a smooth, airbrushed finish that is mattified yet so natural-looking after it blends with your skin's oils. However, with super oily skin like mine, it has a tendency to turn red when it oxidizes. I am generally pleased because this would be good to use for a light application when running around. I will use until it's gone. However, I will not repurchase because of the redness.

on 10/5/2012 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased this product on impulse. I had been looking for a new setting powder and decided to try this. I really like this product! I purchased this to set my foundation but I found myself wearing this over a little concealer more often because it leaves my face looking so flawless. I am very impressed with the quality and finish. I am also very happy that there is a color that matches my skin tone perfectly!

However, it is a bit difficult to not get powder all over the place when loading up my brush. It is a very powdery product and I find that it does look a little powdery when I apply too much.