Bath and Body Works Lemongrass Sage Body Splash

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2013 11:50:00 AM

Smells light and fresh. I love this!

on 8/12/2010 3:35:00 PM

I got this scent online but can't seem to find it anymore. I like the fresh herbal scent that smells clean all day. No one can't seem to detect what i'm wearing. They just think I smell fresh out of the shower. :-) I don't use it everyday though, maybe just once every 2 weeks.

on 10/1/2009 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Smells like late summer, sweet alfalfa, grass and golden hay. If you like grassy scents this might be perfect for you but if you dislike grass scents, stay away. I like herbal scents and I enjoy using this product in shower gel, lotion and splash form. It's not a complicated scent and fades throughout the day into a lighter version of itself. There is no musk or amber or vanilla or floral in this. I use this fragrance when I just want something that smells clean and attractive but not complex. I think it's a scent that could be used by both men or women of any age.

on 4/27/2009 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Loved this when I was in high school, and I am planning on buying more from the bath an body works website because they have a line called "classics" which has most of the d/c items such as this. I usually hate anything lemony or things of this nature but there is something about lemongrass sage that I absolutely adore, and I am so excited to be getting it again for summer!

on 1/8/2008 6:11:00 PM

Got this for $3.00!! I really like the scent! Very refreshing and this actually lasted all day on me and I did not layer with the other products. Quite impressed with this...weird though someone asked me if I was wearing Aqua Di Gio for men???? I still like this but that made me wonder...??? I dont want to smell like my hubby, thats what he wears.

on 5/4/2007 8:07:00 PM

As previous reviewers have mentioned, this scent does slightly remind me of sunscreen, but in a good way. On me, lemongrass sage smells fresh and light, which makes it nice for rainy days or hot weather when I don't want a heavy fragrance. I do wish it smelled a bit more lemony, but overall, still a nice frag. Would probably rebuy.

on 6/6/2006 6:16:00 PM

Extremely disappointed. I adore the scent of lemongrass. Unfortunately I did not detect any lemongrass in the body splash - none at all. I even tried spraying it on myself thinking perhaps it was very subtle and needed some body heat to bring out the fragrance. No such luck :(

What the fragrance does remind me of (upon drydown) is a beachy/sunscreen-y type fragrance. It is okay, but not what I was hoping/ looking for.

on 4/26/2005 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why do they discontinue scents? My favourite B&BW scent ever. Really, I agree with the other reviewers who gave it five lipsticks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

to spicy-ish for me...

I found this at the last sale. They only had one bottle left! It is an amazing scent, I REALLY want to find more product with this scent. Why would they discontinue this? arrgghh!

Popular Fragrances