July 28, 2014 | 1155 users online

Cleansers - Huggies - Naturally Refreshing Wipes with cucumber & green tea

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by gvk038

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use these to clean and refresh my face at the end of the day. They are lightweight, leave no oily residue and smell fantastic! The price point is excellent as I purchased a bulk pack of 182 wipes for $10 at Shopper's Drug Mart. You can't go wrong with these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG compeletely head over heels in love with these wipes for daily use of removing my eye makeup! lol I don't know why it took me so long to realize that you can use baby wipes to remove eye makeup as they are super sensitive to begin with plus you get 60 for $4!!!!! Compared to the 25 for $8 type prices for actualy makeup wipes this is a steal. Also the Huggies work 50x better because non of their ingredients will ever make you break out or leave your skin feeling somewhat sticky like makeup wipes do. I would only use makeup wipes to begin with for nights I was dog tired and didn't want to wash my face so I would use the wipes to remove eye and face makeup which was better than nothing but I always oddly felt still dirty and sticky on my face. I have always used a makeup removing oil or lotion to remove my dark eye makeup before washing my face with a cleanser as I want to keep my eyes super soft with gentle removers since liquid ones dried out my eyes over the years. However even with rmover lotion and oil it gets messy around the sink area when washing off which is why wipes are completely ideal however because they cost soo much I really never wanted to have to buy them monthly to keep up with daily eye makeup removal at night. Well now that I use these huggies (there the 180 refill pack is $6) I can totally afford to use wipes as my nightly eye makeup removers insatead of all the messy products I used before as they are super gentle and smell amazing in cucumber & green tea. Best drugstore find for me in a long time! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

Great for removing make up, personal hygiene, and many other uses. Smell is great and refreshing! not expensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I don't use these to remove my makeup but I have 2 daughters that use them to wipe their faces before school each morning (keeps me from having to wash 14 washcloths each week!). I also keep a tub of these in the car to help with dirty or sticky hands while we're out traveling. Great Product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by aizya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never purchased makeup remover, because I've found using baby wipes cheaper and more efficient. I previously used the Natural Care Baby wipes, and today I saw these. I chose it specifically because of the "cucumber and green tea". I LOVE them. I can't stop smelling them, and they are great at removing makeup. Its gentle, and doesn't cause my eyes to burn or be irritated. I got these for about 1.99 at the drugstore. I will definately purchase these again, and I also want to try the Shea butter wipes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the Shea Butter version of the wipes for the last couple of years to remove makeup. I've tried every other kind of makeup wipe out there, and these are the best, and they're only $2.34 for 72 at Target. I saw the cute green tub the last time I picked some up and tried them, and I love these more. They smell so clean and fresh and botanical. I've been looking for a take-along size, but haven't found 'em yet.