November 23, 2014 | 1280 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gelée

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is one of five new fruit-scented bath and shower gels that Philosophy has put out this spring (the others are lemonade, lime, pomegranate and tangerine). Being a true shower-aholic, I bought all five! They all smell wonderful and while the scent does not linger after i get out of the shower, this doesn't bother me (although others might disagree).
I don't think they're part of the 3-in-1 line, though (there's nothing written on the bottle to indicate that they are) so they are either a reformulation of the 3-in-1 gels or they're a new product entirely. Doesn't matter, as far as I'm concerned, since I never used the 3-in-1 gels for anything but showering (I think they'd be too harsh for my fine hair) and I love the scent of fresh fruit when I take my morning shower - it's invigorating and refreshing.
The scents themselves are marvelous - not artificial or overly sweet at all - just the pure, natural scent of fruits. Love them!