November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

This is without doubt the best long lasting lipgloss EVER!!! I bought a tube of this when I went on holiday to the states in 500 Lasting Shimmer for about $9 (6) and fell in love with it. Luckily for me on Ebay in England they had shedloads of the stuff at really great prices but then after buying out most of the stock in England I stopped seeing it. I have a good stock of the stuff at home in that colour and this will last a couple of years. The lipgloss is not sticky, you can eat, drink, kiss, workout, do what you want in it and it lasts and lasts. I get so many people ask me what colour it is and what make. I even found a couple in the Pound Shop in England so I guess they must have discontinued it, thanks Revlon!!!! They have brought out another range but there is nothing which matches the lovely colour of Lasting Shimmer which is a real shame. If they ever start making it again I will start buying again!!! If you like a good lasting lip colour this is the one for you (if you can still find it!!)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nancyanne77

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overwhelmingly perfumed, with a sticky, gooey consistency.
I will return this to the store for a refund; I do not understand the compulsion to scent facial products so heavily - unless it is to cover up some very putrid ingredient.
This stuff is just sooooo gross, smells like rotten fruit.
color is 540 - raisin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I LOVE these! I have a couple of these, and I would have more if they were still sold in stores where I live! I think they might be discontinued since they aren't in the Revlon site anymore :S

But they are a bit sticky and they smell a bit weird when you first put them on, but they 'set' and the smell disappears and they are no longer sticky. They last for a long time and leave a bit of colour and sheen on your lips. The colour in the shades I got definitely shows up. They don't fade weirdly or anything either, and never crack or flake or whatever. They don't get dry enough to do that anyway - they never feel dry.

If you can find them, I recommend you try them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

In Love with this.Lipglaze like a dream.Smooth,great color,everything is great about it.Stays for hours,the meals and drinks,they don't bother.And Colorstay Lipglaze leaves lips full and smooth looking. I just love this so.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected shades: endless lilac, perennial pink, timeless nude

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying
- tacky
- feels heavy
- strong fragrance

Comments: Great staying power, but hate the way these feel on my lips. They're very tacky and it feels heavy. The scent is also sickeningly sweet.

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't belive the bad review.this is the best lip glaze ever;last loong time,the color fade uniform ,smell good .just try for your self,I got 9 color ,I loove all of them

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Cmcupcakecm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color I got was 538 Perennial Pink. The pigmentation of this gloss is great. It so pretty and well colored. But when I put it on it was soooo sticky. To the point that when I talked you could see the gloss globbing up and down between my lips. It was a big dissapointment for me, especially since it was revlon and I usually love thier lip products. If I were you, I would stick with their Colorburst gloss line. I liked that way more then the mineral.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by vortiz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had 4 of these for quite some time now and since I just happened to see quite a few bad reviews, I wanted to add my good one. This is one of the very few products that I will actually repurchase since I have used it all up. Having red hair and fair skin-several of the colors work great for me and I will as I said, repurchase at least 2 of the colors and when it is on sale, I will add a new color to my makeup wardrobe.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was in search of more reddish lip colors. The color I got was 545 Stay Ablaze which was a very warm, brownish red. The color worked well with my complexion, but the formula was sticky and didn't cover as evenly as I hoped it would. It smelled strange, something I again didn't really enjoy.

It was a beautiful color though and I could always get around the stickiness with some effort. It didn't last eight hours, more around five or six for me. I'd have to reapply if I was going elsewhere after school.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MaisieW

I really like this product. I have it in Continuous Coral and plan to get Stay Ablaze and Forever Fig or Forever Raisin (or both). It does stay on quite well and, as others have mentioned, even once the shine is gone, the stain lasts. I also don't have any problem with application, taste or smell. It has a fruity taste/smell that I really like. Perhaps they have improved that since those posts? At any rate, I highly recommend and will purchase again.