Dove Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Fresh

3.1

on 1/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

I like the smell, the smell last all day & night. It keeps me dry & it's invisible. It's a great deodorant.

on 11/28/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love the Fresh scent, but for me it does not last very long. I really don't do anything that makes me noticeably sweaty, and with this deodorant, after a while it's almost like I'm not wearing any deodorant at all, the smell just slowly fades away. I wear it when I get out of the shower at night before I go to bed, and in the morning the smell is gone completely. I'm not even hot or sweaty at night, all I do is sleep in a room where the temperature is rather cold. It's just not the right kind of deodorant for me, the smell and sweat control is not very strong.

on 12/10/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this deodorant in the tube and when I first apply it... But soon after I put it on, it starts balling up into these little white chalky balls. I also find that the scent fades into a nasty powdery-type scent after a while and I HATE powder-scented deodorants!!! It also doesn't keep me very dry at all..

My go-to deodorant. I've tried other scents and brands, and they just don't compare. This smells great without the baby powder smell. Nothing too perfume-y or unnecessary, just good, clean deodorant with a simple fragrance.

This is more anti-perspirant than most d/s deodorants I've used. I only sweat through it if I'm working out, or it's truly 90-100 degrees.

The smell is fabulous. Once my sister was watching tv on the same couch as her best friend, and she kept mentioning that her friend smelled good. Her friend kept saying she had been running around all day, probably didn't smell good. This went on a few times over maybe a 1/2 hour to an hour, and finally her friend said "Is it my deodorant?" And it was! Lol. It works!

Note: I use a couple swipes under each arm and it does NOT leave marks on my clothing. I've been using this for at least 4-5 years!

on 5/26/2010 10:02:00 AM

The scent is light and pleasant. It works to keep BO at bay. And, I haven't noticed any problems with my clothes being stained or any white flaking like some of the other reviewers. However, I still feel like there might be something better out there. So, I try other things, but I always seem to come back to this product.

on 3/24/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Doesn't work as an anti-perspirant or as a deodorant. The product itself smells weird and to top it off it leaves white marks on clothing.

on 7/28/2009 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i like this stuff i buy it a lot it a 1.75 at the dollar store and the smell is lovely. only draw back is the white spots that get on my clothing makes me ill.

on 6/12/2009 1:04:00 AM

This is so far my favorite deodorant. It's my favorite scent of deodorant and does work. The downside is it does leave white marks. I do try other deodorants, but until I find one I like better I'll stick with this one.

EDIT: This is no longer a favorite of mine. I do still love the scent and it does prevent BO, but I've switched to a gel that doesn't leave white marks and works just a bit better. I'll continue to use this deodorant as a backup one.

on 3/23/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Invisible? Not so much.

Effective? Sure!

Too expensive? Yes. Since they introduced the "new scents" the price nearly doubled, but the quality remained the same.

That said, I used Degree for years and it just stopped working. I don't expect any deodorant that is not a gel to be clear and this is certainly not clear.

IMO, it's the best deodorant at the drug store but I could do without paying $4 a stick.

hate this stuff, left bad white marks on my clothing.