July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Flawless

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by candyinafishbowl

Doesn't control odor enough for me. Sleeveless and living in Florida, I must need something more powerful. Aside from my person use, nice feeling product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeuptons

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this deodorant! I also use Secrets Clinical strength Sport! Any ways this deodorant is a must...I usually don't bother wearing perfume any more if I put this on just because I know I will smell great all day. Keep in mind I have a 1 hour gym class and 2 and a half hour practice everyday...and no B.O. for me...at all!! So I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It's odd, but I find that this is the only deodorant that I can use that works on me. I've tried everything from Dove to Certain Dri. Clinical Strength and weak organic ones.

This one just works. And it smells nice. So why should I complain?

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ponysonata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a while now because my mom gets it in these giant packs at Costco. I sweat a lot from stress and this deodorant does nothing to stop my sweating. I always have huge put stains within ten minutes of applying it. The oddest thing about this deodorant is that if you smell your armpit you smell fresh. I can raise my arm and I smell this good but kind of bad tangy smell. Then I smell my shirt and it reeks of body odor. It also has a super creamy formula which doesn't help to keep me dry. It balls up so I can't wear it with sleeveless shirts. Overall it's just a bad product. It doesn't keep you smelling fresh, it doesn't stop sweating, and it doesn't stay on. I just got some BAN which I am excited to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ambism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Usually when I apply this deodorant, I opt out of using any other fragernce. All the smells are very nice (there's more than one).

I'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this deodorant because it works, it does not leave any marks on my clothes and it dries quickly. It is not my favorite one but it does the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by rissyzor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this product on and off for the past year. It was the only deodorant I've ever used that I have been extremely unhappy with, in terms of performance. I actually had to stop using it altogether because I realized it was just not working for me. The scent is overpowering and lingers for many hours after application, which is a bad thing in my opinion. The deodorant felt slimy upon application and never "dried." I couldn't wear sleevelesss shirts when using this deodorant because it would ball up and collect in the center of my underarms. I've never had this happen with any other deodorant. I tried applying less on some days, and more on others, to see if maybe it was user error. Unfortunately, I never had much luck with it.

The worst part of my experience with this product was its overall inability to keep me dry. My underarms always felt coated and almost gummy when I began to sweat. I wanted to use up the rest of this stuff, as I hate wasting products, but I had to trash it once and for all today. I will go ahead and say that I am not an excessively sweaty or smelly person, but this stuff brought out the worst in me! I was stinky. It's like it clashed with my natural scent and forged it into some terrible and new form of B.O. All in all, I am infinitely more pleased with Ban's solid deodorant or even any of Dove's deodorants.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased this because I am a sucker for new products. I certainly could have passed this one by. Deodorant aspect is good but it's antiperspirant qualities are weak at best. i do not sweat heavily but I found myself second guessing more than once a day if I had forgotten to apply this because my underarms were, shall we say...moist. This leaves an unpleasant grainy feeling after applied. Smells good but that's about all it has going for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for Secret Flawless Invisible solid in Satiny Tropical.
I would say the deoderant aspect of this product heavily outweighs the anti-perspirant aspect - this scent is fresh and clean, and you can smell it all day long. However I sweat quite a bit and this product wasn't quite able to prevent that. The package also mentions that it goes on clear... but don't use too much or your pits will be full of little white balls. I prefer gel products better for that reasonn,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by foreverandever

I love the scent-- it's so fresh and makes me feel really clean! It works really well and I only have to apply it once in a day. It isn't as creamy and moisturizing as Dove's cucumber and green tea deodorant, so I'm only rating it four lippies. But, it is a very close second to Dove!