December 19, 2014 | 1422 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Prescriptives - Quick Remover For Eye Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This my favorite liquid eye makeup remover. I received this as a GWP and it's probably the best I have ever used. It's oil free and does not leave that greasy feeling or film on your skin. I use this with a Q-tip to clean up under eye messes from mineral shades, mascara or eyeliner. I am on a budget, and cannot spend $18 for this product. However, I would buy this again if it wasn't so expensive...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I love MRSLE for sending me some little bottles of this as a RAOK along with some other Prescriptives goodies. Unfortunately, while it does take eye makeup off quite well, it does sting and irritate my eyes and I have to quickly rinse afterward. Too bad, as I am liking all the other products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

From all the eye makeup remover I've used so far, this is probably next to the WORST one I've used (the other one is the Avon eye makeup remover lotion). It does get the eye makeup off, but needs a long soak and "wiping" doesn't really work, you really got to scrub a bit for waterproof liner/mascara. Given the price of this $18 I really do expect more! I can't help but notice everytime I use this remover, that my lids are "red" and irritated for a bit :( I'll stick to my Lancome Bifacil or even better the Neutrogena eye remover (which is a dupe for Bifacil).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprised to see all of the negative reviews of this product. It is non-oily, non-irritating, and removes all of my eye makeup with about two sweeps. I don't know about waterproof because I don't wear waterproof eye makeup in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, despite the fact that the Prescriptives mascara I purchased is the worst mascara EVER, the eye makeup remover is not so bad. I have to saturate the cotton pad, hold it over my eyelid for a few seconds, then wipe. I might do this a few times and then wash my face. It does a pretty good job, but not as good as the Lancome or MaryKay ones do. Oh, well. It was "free" in my gwp or whatever. I will use it up. It doesn't seem to irritate my eyes or skin. I actually got in in my eye and it didn't phase me. Some products do irritate my eyes, so I was surprised that it has bothered so many other people. That's my review.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by mhh777

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does not take off waterproof mascara easily, eyes seem blotchy after use. I have sensitive skin and my eyelids have become very irritated and red by the next morning. Have discontinued use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ChameliAsh

This remover can be irritating to my skin and it stings if I get any in my eyes. It removes makeup pretty well, but I like BB eye makeup remover better-- or better yet, jojoba oil if you're going to wash your face after removing your makeup. I'll use up the bottle, but I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

It was just no good, in anyway. Did not take off my eye makeup which is why i bought it, irritated and dried my eyes out. I thought it would be ok if i put some lotion on, but the next day when i woke up it was still dry. Maybe i would of had been ok with that if it actually took of my makeup, but that is not the case... so disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 12:17:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product stung and irritated my eyes. not suitable for sensitive eyes at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lobiroxy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ouch. Stings me after use and I don't find it works quickly at all on my mascara, (Prescriptives False Eyelashes and Laura Mercier waterproof). Sometimes leaves a bit of crystallization on my outer eye crease as well. Will definitely not repurchase.