October 23, 2014 | 1709 users online

Treatments (Face) - Top Gel MCA Medicated Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by 2012merly27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i knowthis product is good..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product contains mercury.

Here is a press release from the health department of Hong kong:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by yinyinwichern

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hello just want to ask where to buy this top gel mca can you give me the link i want to buy box of it... I am here in Minnesota currently... thanks ;0)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by creamsgpc

Hi there,

Read reviews about this product and I just want to share you guys where to buy it. Here downtown, Toronto. The place is called J.C Beauty Supply and the phone # 416 925 5238. Cost about $7.50.

Cheers

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

Lol.. thought this product would even be on here. I have been using this for years since 7th grade. This gives great result. To blackhead to pores. I put all over face. I notice it works even better if you wash your face and use this as a night cream. If you cannot find it online I know asian (I'm asian) place sells this for 2 dollars, even cheaper if you buy the whole box pack. The only thing I don't like about this is, it goes on your pillow, makes my face whiter, which most asian people like to look pale. And it does make my face a lil shiny. Not oily but its just shiny. That's it. Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay let me just say this is mine and my moms life saver. When I started my period at 13 I would get big pimples on the tip of my nose and on my cheeks. Then my mom gave this to me, I have a habbit of pinching my pimples after popping them and that would leave really dark ugly acne scars so my skin started clearing up then when I bought MAC foundation it all came back so I decided to switch to lancome and used half a bottle then realized I was allergic to it, gave me pimples all around my chin and jaw line and also my skin would peel really nasty I couldn't smile of how stiff my chin was and it just took forever to peel off. Now my skin is calm my only problem is that I have very oily skin and this product makes it a lot more greasy. My mom gets compliments on her skin all the time she is now 49 and people come up to her asking what she uses on her face and they never believe her age they think she is atleast 35.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by TutakPrime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost a year now, and all i can say is it's so gooooood... this made my skin whiter and didn't made my skin break out.. :) i use it day and night, i apply a little during the day and then top it with mineral foundation :) it does miracles for my skin :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually don't use the medicated version but i use the extra pearl cream by Top Gel. I really like this product, i've used 2 jars already. If you use too much it will clog your pores, but it works fantastic. it does a good job fading the scars, you just have to be very consistent with applying it. it's so heavy and creamy it takes about 2 - 3 minutes to rub into your skin. it's just really heavy and it's awkward wearing it and gets all over my pillow case and sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by 7gAbRieLLa7

Was recommended by a girl friend and I must say that after a few days of disciplined application, it really does lighten a little. Definitely a must by except for the smell of it. lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this product online where a blogger recommended it. Its for uneven toned skin or any blemish/scar on the skin. The one I got was in a 2 inch tub and the consistency is very thick which is why I took one lippie off because it feels disgusting on my face. But after a few days of using this every night (its wayyy too greasy to wear during the day) i found that my acne scars faded DRAMATICALLY. I think ill always have a tub of this around and use it anytime i break out. But MAKE SURE if you use this, to clean it off reallllly good with a tissue and scrub since its hard to wash off. use a toner also when removing it.