April 17, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by strippedwaxstudio

LiLash is absolutely amazing! I have been using and selling this product for awhile now and I am super bummed that production has stopped! Stock up while you can its going fast :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by laurynleigh25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 60 days now and have seen major growth. My lashes are longer and maybe a tad thicker. I apply every evening (maybe missing a total of 6 nights out of 60). I had mild eye redness but learned it only happened when I applied too much. Less is more with this stuff only dip it once and apply like eyeliner. Love this stuff and will not be without it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by karinesherman9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been using lilash for about 3 months now basically everyday and it has made my lashes a bit longer but not any thicker and the skin on top of my eyelids has started to become really irratated. I have used revitalash in the past and I would definately buy it in the future instead of lilash I cant believe how much hype lilash has when I feel like it doesnt even compare to the results I got from using revitalash for the same amount of time! I had the longest lashes using revitalash and am disappointed with lilash :((

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product definitely works!!
I didn't start noticing results until the second month of using it, but i know it takes a while with these types of products.
It doesn't bother my eyes, nor did i get a rash from it.
My lashes are super long now! {this does not thicken lashes}
I recommend to those who have patience and short lashes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since menopause my eyelashes have greatly diminished. I have been using this for a few years now and will not be without it! It has restored my lashes to their youthful appearance. Do not be tempted to buy this on Ebay. I had a very bad experience with resulting eye infection! I get mine from Powder Rooms in the UK. I always buy the 3-month supply as I find it lasts longer than 3 months and is not quite half the price. Everything is moving south except my eyelashes thanks to this great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hoavatrungca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Where do i buy it now since Lilash is no longer ship within US?
I really want this product. Please advise where can i buy the real one, not the counterfeit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by JRelic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I used rapid lash before this and it gave my lashes a tiny amount of growth but not noticeable to anyone other than me. With lilash, I've got some lashes that are crazy long. I wish it would grow the thickness and volume of my lashes, but, overall, I am VERY pleased with the length I've gotten from lilash. Will certainly purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by samanthasvay

This product is amazing and it works. I am of a cambodian descent and my eyelashes were extremely short and straight. Now I don't even have to curl my eyelashes and constantly having to get extensions done once every month. My skin did have a reaction to it, it was pretty bad. My eyes stung, eczema started forming around my eyes... and so I reported it. Customer service was amazing and so understanding of my situation and they even refunded my money! It wasn't my intention at all to get my money back. Although I had such a bad reaction, I have nothing but great things to say about this product and company. As obsess as I am I tried it again and this time I haven't had any severe reactions, and I believe my skin must've gotten use to the product. I saw noticeable results in just a month. I honestly could not believe how much this product actually worked. I LOVE this product and I will keep using it. Though a bit pricey, I understand why they would set the price for it, because it REALLY DOES WORK. I promise you will see results. It's insane.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I had high hopes for this little tube. I bought it through the Lilash website, so I`d be sure it was "good enough" ;) Background: Fairly long, sparse, mediumbrown lashes. No curl.
Results after 8 weeks: The lashes are fuller, much fuller, and a few here and there are noticeably longer...and the have a curl. Still mediumbrown colored, and really no wonders to the length. That is disapointing.... :( I know it takes longer for some, therefor I will keep updating here after some more weeks. Perhaps the beginning of the few lengthend lashes,might be the beginning of a whole lot growth, but I doubt it really. Hm..
Not very impressed with this, even though I must say I adore the curl and the fullness. That in it self is worth the money, but what I really wanted was more length...
To be continued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifulinterlude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read thorough reviews before buying this product and most were positive! I was fearful of the side effects mentioned but fortunately I haven't experienced any yet! I bought for almost half the price through ebay from a reputable seller because I'm a college student and I cant afford to buy this product full price. A bit pricey still but for the results people were raving about I thought it would be worth it. I A little bit about my lashes before Lilash they were thick and naturally curly as a child that I even cut them once or twice because they were getting into my eyes. When I began wearing makeup in high school I saw how amazing mascara made my eyelashes look!! I began wearing it everyday!
Now fast forward to my sophomore year in college. I noticed my lashes were a lot less noticeable and my lid was more bare because my lashes weren't long anymore...It really hit me when I would apply mascara and my eyelashes still were short stubby and sparse looking. I was devastated!! I had only worn falsies maybe once or twice but for the most part I was a mascara junkie. Then it dawned on me. All those nights of sleeping in my makeup and when i did find the time to clean the gunk of mascara off my lashes a load of hairs would end up in the sink :(

I had mistreated my lashes and was now paying the price for it. When I bought Lilash I had high hopes. I usually have good results when trying new products. I SAW A DIFFERENCE LITERALLY WITHIN A WEEK. Crazy right? I expected it to take at least a month but no lo and behold they were back to their former glory. Im not saying that will happen with everyone but it happened with me. Products work differently for everyone. However Id like to add it may be because I thoroughly cleanse and exfoliate my face 2x a day. They werent long enough to look fake yet like some reviewers talked about but I have noticed a huge difference in ONLY A WEEK. My lashes are thicker and longer. I even apply to my very thin eyebrows because I heard the serum was exactly the same for Librow and they are much thicker and less sparse. I am so happy with my results in so little time and will continue to keep you guys updated with a picture