Alterna Hemp Repair Shampoo

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best shampoo! I used to work in a high end salon that used this among many other high end shampoo, conditioners, treatments and other hair products. This is the best! You have to take a small amount in your hands, rub together so it turns White then scrub into your scalp if you want the true results it offers. The conditioner is also amazing and can also be used as a treatment ! The alterna repair duo are perfect and you're hair will be complimented forever more

on 6/1/2011 12:12:00 PM

I like this shampoo because it doesn't have a perfume/chemical smell and gently cleaned my hair without stripping it. I like the conditioner too.

on 4/30/2009 8:43:00 AM

Perhaps not as greasy feeling at the scalp as the Caviar and Life shampoos - but I look like a yettie! Hair is limp but frizzed, unmanageable, dull and stripped.

I tried the Sample and I LOVED IT! But now that I have the bottle I'm not so sure. The Hair Lady (at an Alterna Only Salon), told me it only takes a little bit to lather up! But I swear I can't get it to lather.... and the last thing I want to do is waste it by using to much! I have finally givin up, since I don't want to get any benefits from it and I use more pry than i should... but the lather still isn't Much!

I was just wondering if anyone else has lathering issues with this shampoo?

Not to mention the bottles are tiny for $25+ apiece!

on 5/21/2008 7:58:00 PM

I have fine, thin, and thinning colored hair. I have a hard time finding shampoos that don't dry my hair out or weigh my hair down. I have been using Alterna for over 10 years and love it. It is sulfate free. The matching conditioner is great, too. Very light.

on 5/13/2008 9:54:00 AM

Sulfate-free, this shampoo cleans without drying my hair. Contains wheat protein, amino acids, and herbal extracts. A nice product for those with fine, dry or damaged hair as it does not strip the hair and is a very gentle cleanser.

Popular Shampoos