October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Pressed Powders - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Peach Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if this product is discontinued or just near impossible for me to get my hands on. However, I've been tracking these down in swaps because I am head over heels in love with this blusher. It is absolutely perfect for me, the best blush I've ever come across for a subtle yet stunning "glow from within" effect.
I wish this was more widely available, because I know I would be devoted to purchasing it for life. New York Color has some surprisingly impressive products, but this baby takes the cake. In fact, looking at my makeup collection, this product is in my top three of all time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

Afraid this just didn't work for me. I'm *quite fair* and I couldn't get it to show up. If you need just a face powder with a healthy touch of color this would be lovely, but I already have powder. Too pale for me to use as blush, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupfeverobessiveness

Love this blush, its the only one I do use! It matches my skin tone well, I'm NC20 for refernce. It give my face more of a shape when I apply it and gives me a bit of colour to my dull complexion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Tried to give myself some sort of glow. This just made my skin chalky. There wasn't any color, glow, or shimmer at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect peach blush for me...goes on silky smooth and the mosaic of the shades of peach really creates a subtle but unique effect. For the price, you can't beat it! I adore this blush and can't wait to pick up the Rose Glow! WOOHOO for fantastic quality at affordable prices!! Go NYC! This looks amazing when topped over the Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink to set. The glow lasts all dang day. No shimmers, this imparts a lovely satin finish. FLAWLESS!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by vhsbeadergirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect blush! It doesn't break me out, it's not shimmery, it's cheap, and natural. It looks like I have a natural peach glow because it's the PERFECT shade for me. At last! The perfect blush!

BTW, I have had it for nearly 2 yrs and only used it for about the 1st 3 months that I had it because I ended up breaking out a lot and banning face makeup. But recently, school started, and I've learned a ton about makeup and the correct way to clean brushes and how often to do so..yada yada, and cleaning out my room, I came across this blush and just loved the color so much that I decided to whip out my brushes and cleanse them perfectly and give this baby another try. And I'm SO glad that I did! I look so much more vibrant and alive! =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have medium skin so it doesn't have as bold of an effect as it does on fair skin but I still love it.

It gives my face a nice warm barely there flush. The powder is very smooth and goes on nicely. It also allows for layering without looking cakey. When I want a no-blush day but still want some color in my face I apply this to apples of my cheek.

Only con is the packaging. It's just blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by smilealways

For a $5 blush this is amazing it gives me natural looking color and blends really well. will definitly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite blush, its so cheap and it is the perfect shade for my Mac NC35-NC37 skin tone. I have yet to try the other colors, but I am going to try out another one this week! I will repurchase again, I would recommend them to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by emmalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this , how amazing ! I bought it in Peach Glow and its now an essential in my everyday routine :) would definately recommend it .