September 30, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Natural Tone Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best lotion I have tried yet the others have left my skin still feeling dry and tacky this restores my skins natural glow and leaves it soft supple and radiant.I hate the ugly bottle it comes in but otherwise this lotion is amazing for my sahara dessert dry skin it has slight spf which is an added bonus love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by trinigenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this cream in a gift set for xmas, and I have recently started to use it. The first time i used it, i was so amazed, it really moistures my skin, leaves it soft, and smells really good. I've recently fell in love with all of the nivea products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a sample sized jar from the company itself. It has a light scent and has a creamy consistency, which I like. It isn't too thick so you can't expect too much moisturizing from this. Its just right for me when I wash my hands at work and need something to keep from having overly dried out hands. I used this on my face a couple of times because it has a hint of SPF 4 in it, but I use something else on my face now. This has lasted me quite a while because you don't have to use too much of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by adorablebeby

wow!!! what a mistake. I love nivea's products this wasn't it, broke me out on my arms,back,legs a complete disaster. Will not purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance at Ulta, which I hope doesn't mean Nivea's going to discontinue this lotion. I've been using it mainly on my legs and feet and have seen some good results. I have scars on my legs and I can actually see them fading. My legs and feet are becoming more even toned overall. I would definitely continue to buy this product, if they still make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I came across this lotion while in search of a different Nivea product and I decided to try it. I've been using it for about a month now and I love it! It's very light on my skin and it moisturizes well. I don't have dry skin so it's perfect..if you have really dry skin I think you will need a thicker type of moisturizer since this is a lighter lotion. I like that it has a little SPF and I am seeing it has helped even out my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this was a good, light body lotion for the warmer months. I picked up one jar in the clearance bin at Target and tried it out for a couple of weeks. It is helping to clear up some scars I have on my legs when I was shaving with a disposable razor. I haven't tried it on my face because I have oily but reactive skin and I feel that it would be too heavy and rich for my skin type. But II say try it, it wouldn't hurt.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MyOwnBeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not moisturizing at all, actually it made my skin dry and itchy. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by burks22

I love love love this product. I strictly use it as a facial moisturizer. I bought a jar a little more than a month ago and use it twice a day and i still have most of it left. The smell is great, so clean and it does not stick around long. It leaves my skin very smooth and provides the perfect amount to moisture for my skin. My BE makeup loves it!!! It does not make me shiny at all. I have also noticed that while it adds no color to my skin it has seemed to even out any discolorations or splotchiness that I had. I highly recommend it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by strawberryicepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've just gotten out of the shower and applied this for the first time and I must say I'm impressed! Of course I can't say anything about its toning qualities yet but I'll update it later. It has a very nice consistency, not too thick and not too watery, it's quite soft actually and feels nice when applied. It also absorbs so quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth with absolutely no residue. HOWEVER, I can see a lot of people hating the smell; it's pretty strong and reminds me of a mix between men's cologne and very strong florals. It dries later and isn't as strong, but it's a bit irritating. If you can tolerate strong smells, this is definitely an amazing lotion. Idk yet if I'll be able to handle it and whether I'd buy it again because of the smell. If this was fragrance free, I'd be buying this by the barrel!
EDIT: I've actually gotten used to the fragrance, the "strongness" fades very quickly and leaves a very faint nice scent, but that goes away quickly too. Upgraded to 5 lippies!

****EDIT: Broke me out on my back in huge bumps :(