Garnier strength and repair conditioner

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/7/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Great conditioner, it detangled the bird's nest that the Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo left behind, my scalp feels nice and clean, very lightweight (nice and strange feeling) my hair has a lot of volume, shine and minimal frizz. Noticed also that I haven't been loosing that much hair in the shower and in between washes.

on 4/11/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I found this once while traveling to the UK (I forgot to pack my conditioner) and I haven't been able to find it in the USA! I'm so angry because It make my hair looked freaking AMAZING for the whole trip with very minimal effort. I tried all these other garnier things when I got back home (even the 3-min triple nutrition conditioner) and nothing has made my hair like It was when using this. D:
So, I'm having this a bit of a hair catastrophe atm (I dyed my hair purple FYI) and nothing can fix my ends TT__TT. So I'm really missing it. Hence the reviews.

on 10/16/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner is amazing. I have thin, bleached, damaged, fried hair. This makes my hair feel soft again.

on 8/13/2009 9:15:00 PM

Hands down, the best conditioner I have ever used. I have tried dozens of shampoo and conditioner brands, but I have never been this satisfied with the condition of my hair. I had not cut my hair for a while, and it was beginning to feel dry. When I straightened it, it became frizzed and gross.I am not exaggerating: the FIRST time I used it, my hair felt twice as silky and it dried beautifully! I ran to target and bought 3 sets of each (they came in packages of two) : strength and repair , shine burst, and wonder waves. I alternate between them, but for my wavy hair, wonder waves is great. If you have never tried this product, go buy it at any drug store. It's like 4 bucks.

on 6/18/2009 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG conditioner!
Earlier in the year I tried to go from blonde to reddish brown..what a mess...but what was a bigger mess was going back to blonde about a month later..so needness to say, my hair wasn't in the best condition (even though it was before I started all of this).
This stuff leaves my hair very silky and smooth feeling!

on 5/27/2009 2:06:00 PM

I just tried the shampoo and conditioner (strength and repair) and so far so good. These products left my hair feeling soft and smooth. I have chemically relaxed hair and I've been in the pool quite a bit so I was in need of a deep conditioning product. I also used the conditioning milk before drying my hair. My hair looks and feels great.

on 3/27/2009 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner is my diva on a dime conditioner. I use it and the matching shampoo. I have relaxed hair so the fact that this product fortifies the hair via the low pH and ceramides is like music to my ears. My hair loves this stuff and when used on a regular basis, I notice improvement. I alternate between this and my other salon stuff that I love. The shampoo is also fantastic. This line is a must for those with chemically treated hair or fine hair.

on 2/4/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this on my curly, fine, dry, biracial hair and I LOVE it!!! I have used the Garnier Length & Strength line, but stopped when they changed the ingredients and it was no longer moisturizing. This product is comparable to the old Length & Strength(originally called "Long and Strong"), but adds a little more softness and not as much 'hold'.

I have been using my conditioners as a leave-in/styling aid and many work wonderfully. (If you're a curly head, you may want to try that method instead of gel which just tends to dry out my hair and make it hard with skinny little spaghetti curls instead of the thicker curls I have without it.)

The scent is typical Garnier - fruit salad heavy on the oranges - but it doesn't smell "cheap" if that makes any sense. It also makes my hair very smooth and soft. Will repurchase when I run out.

on 10/19/2008 5:45:00 AM

I was never a fan of this line until I decided to try it ! I LOVE IT! don't use if you have oily/fine/thin hair (unless you plan on doing major damage to your hair! It's my favorite brand that u can pick up at wal*mart / TARGET /Wal Greens/etc... Plus it has Avacado Oils which acacado is known for repairind dry damaged hair! ITS A MUST ! PLUS THE CONDITIONER!

on 5/28/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got this as a sample along with the shampoo.. the shampoo made my hair feel so soft on it's own, it didnt tangle my hair either. the conditioner just toped it off!! will purchase when the time comes around and recommend!