October 1, 2014 | 1350 users online

Polishes - Milani - Electric Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another beautiful bright hot pink color. About $5 in local drugstores like Duane Reade, it's a rich cream, opaque & smooth with 2 coats, bright & refreshing for summer - especialy a pedicure with a summer tan (or without -- tan optional, lol). One of my favorite pinks in my polish collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by scorpio3813

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I like this color! To me, it's more of an electric coral, rather than an electric pink, but on tanned toes, it looks awesome!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I AM SO CONFUSED AS TO WHY THIS SHADE WAS A STRAIGHT UP DAY GLO ORANGE ON ME OUTSIDE!! I PROMISE IT WAS MY 2 TEENAGE BOYS AND MY HUBBY SAID YIKES THATS REALLY ORANGE! I HAVE FAIR SKINE LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES OF IRISH AND GERMAN DECENT....SO I AM AS CAUCASIAN AS YOU CAN GET AND THIS WAS NOT PINK...(at least outside...where it counts this time of year!) LADIES! I am glad I swatched this first at CVS and not at home!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by snob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I work in an industry where products are constantly in flux, and I'm surrounded by ferocious women gabbing about new vanity scores they love and loathe.

Usually when one of the girls gets their hands on a new shade it spreads like VD and runs rampant with a gaggle of girls.

Electric Pink, now they weren't fooling you there. Though I would have loved for the name to be far more tantalizing, it's true to it's guns. This shade is utterly absurd and in the best way possible. I'm always in for a shocking surprise when I step out into daylight and literally feel like my fingertips are pulsating due to the sheer obnoxiousness of this color.

It's a nuclear neon. and makes you feel like one of Jem's Holograms.

Though some say the shade changes, mine has always stayed true to it's day-glo warm pink. I like to imagine this as Malibu Barbie's hooligan little sister Skanky Skipper's signature shade circa 1988.

I'll vow to keep this color a constant in my ever growing collection, and for a steal at 98 cents, nothing beats cheap like trashy pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by chanelbronze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PACKAGING:
Your average bottle & brush nail polish with a clear bottle showing the shade and 'Milani' labelled in gold. The brush is a gold shade with gold bands on the end.

COLOR:
This has always been my signature color since the start of last year. This polish is as electric as it gets. Although it's similar to Milani's other polish, Pink Pop, this is actually a darker hot pink and kind of look coral or orange in some different lighitngs. It dries matte so I usually apply three coats and finish it off with N.Y.C.'s Top Coat to give it a nice shiny finish that makes it stand out even more. I wore it all through the school year Homecoming and a few weddings, and I got numerous compliments (and complaints from teachers who's vision was sensitive, I guess :P) and after telling people where I got it from and what it was, almost every girl in the school forgot about their French acrylic tips and sported neon pink nails.

QUALITY:
I had no problems with this polish. It lasted about 6 months before it turned a little thick and spilled over the bottle causing it to shut the brush inside with no luck getting the bottle to detatch from it. No worries though, it was about $3 at CVS so it didn't kill me to pick up another.

OVERALL:
This is my all time favorite nail polish! I'm totally crazy about bright neon colors that most people are too afraid to wear. This shade is definitley meant to be worn with confidence! ...or maybe some humor :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by onebadassninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hmm.. I am really torn about this nail polish. I was in CVS picking up a few essentials and (being the nail polish junkie I am, had to look at the Milani display) bought this. When they say "Electic Pink," they really mean electric. It is very, very neon. Fun for the summer, definitely not for anything except toes unless you are a huge neon junkie (which I am not.) The finish is very, very matte and chips weirdly quickly unless you put several coats on AND wear a top coat. The top coat is essential. The worst thing about this nail polish is that the brush hairs came out of the plastic wand, so they are hanging loose (if that makes any sense) oiur of the wand. Every time I try to apply this now it's very annoying. I would probably repurchase, seeing as it's so cheap, but I think I might stick to OPI's Cajun Shrimp. It's a much less neon, much better quality version of this. Check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by szie

Was looking for a fun summer color and came across this. It's a deep hot pink in the bottle. When applied, it dries down matte so you need a top coat for this. I needed about 2-3 coats. My initial reaction to the color when applied was that it looked like I painted with a highlighter... not a bad thing necessarily, but not what I usually wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This polish is WOW! A beautiful dark neon pink (very similar to Milani's Pink Pop, which is a light neon pink). This is the perfect summer color, although I love it so much, I'm gonna wear it all year =) It would look great against any skin tone, and a great tan would really make this color pop.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super bright neon pink, almost flashes a little orange in strong light. Dries matte. Fun for summer pedis. Orly Passion Fruit is a close dupe but a little less orange/bright, I prefer it over Electric Pink, but I would have said yes to repurchase if I didn't have a dupe.