November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF 20 PA+

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by chewedcucumber

I have so many BB creams but this end up being the one I go for the most often.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by chiimisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Skinfood Mushroom was supposed to be my first BB cream ever, so I was quite excited for it. When I first applied it to my skin, I was amazed by how well it looks! My face looked soo clean. But... Joy didn't last for long. In few hours I noticed that effect of pureness started to vanish. I also have pretty dry skin, and little pieces of it just started to peel off! Even though I moistured it well! Package looks cute, but the price is untolerable for such product. I think I ordered it for about ~20$. I think I'd better try Skin79 creams someday.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

The bb cream comes on cakey and dries up in flakes whenever I choose to apply it. The coverage is okay but it does take a bit of time blending and rubbing until it's not so visible anymore. If I were able to return it, I would.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by mankenlik2006

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I want to buy this product, but everyone says it's so good that you know that in Turkey, Turkey, shipping Do you have a site?? please help

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mozollalla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was shopping for a gift for my friend when the sales lady was trying to reconmend me this product. A warning to people with oily skin! Do not buy this product!! My skin got super oily after 3-4 hrs of application. And it does not cover my blemishes very well. On the whole not reconmended for people with oily prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by crypolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Korea so it was really cheap. I bought like 3 bottles at 13000 WON - USD 13, only to regret. The texture is really thick and can be hard to apply. Sometimes after application, my forehead skin flakes. I don't know why. But it has really good coverage that stays on till the end of the day. If the texture was easier to apply, I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been pretty interested in bb creams since the craze from Asia hit the US, and I've tried a handful from Sephora, including Smashbox, Urban Decay, and Christian Dior. This one, however, is the only one that I actually really liked. I don't need much coverage, so I don't know if this cream provides enough of that for people who do want it.

What I want in a bb cream is evening out skin tone, a dewy but not shiny finish, moisturizer, SPF, and most importantly, I do NOT want to feel like I'm wearing makeup. I hate the caked-up makeup feeling - I'm fine with wearing eyeliner/shadow on just my eyes but having foundation all over my face is really uncomfortable for me. This bb cream accomplishes all of that, especially the last thing. I really just feel like I put on some lotion in the morning and that's it. All the other bb creams I've tried feel no different from foundation to me.

In a review I read on this bb cream on a beauty blog, this cream was described as slightly runny. The product I received was not like that at all - it is a true CREAM as opposed to liquid, imo. This isn't a problem for me but for those who don't like thicker skin products, be aware. Despite the thickness, I found it very blendable and easy to apply.

I got #2, which is the slightly darker shade. It is described as being directed to yellower skintones. When you squeeze it out of the tube it is pinkish, but it blends well into my skin, which definitely has yellow undertones. I'm not sure if this is one of those creams that changes color depending on who's wearing it because it matches me pretty well, so I'll have to check on this with some friends with different coloring. Packaging is cute, nothing special but not bad. I don't care for the cardboard but the design is very hygienic - the hole you squeeze the cream out of is tiny.

My only problem with this product is a small one: the smell. It is fragrant in a really odd, creamy way. I can't figure out how to describe it other than "creamy." Anyway, it's not particularly a bad smell, and it goes away once applied to the skin so it's nbd.

TL;DR - I really like this bb cream; it's thick but easy to apply and blend, feels like no makeup, decent coverage, yellow undertones, perfumed smell that goes away quickly. I have already repurchased two more tubes on sale on Amazon. The price (I got it for $11 a tube + shipping) is unbeatable for an product that accomplishes so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by pennylane93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

first off, i like how natural it looks on my skin and it does make my skin looks brighter. it feels really light, almost as if you dont have any make up on. it also gives me that healthy, dewy finish.

what i dont like about this product is that it doesnt last long and it gives me very low coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Gemr

This is the best BB cream I have ever used.
Pros:
-The cream does not dry out your skin or give you that ugly powdery matte look which other BB creams seem to do.
-No need to apply power or primer. stays put all day, regardless of how much you sweat and doesn't make your skin look all powdery and cakey at the end of the day.
-Does not clog pores at all
-Brightens up my skintone alot
-Great coverage to smooth uneven skin tone
-Looks super natural and provides a slight glow
-Is super cheap
-Can mix with foundation if you want a more dolled up look

Cons: No cons at all, I will keep repurchasing this product. It is a must have. However, some asian girls with a yellow tone may not like this as this cream definitely has pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this BB Cream! one of my favorites! Not as thick as Skin79 BB Creams (which I also love) but not as runny as Western BB Creams. The smell may bother some people but I love this!