September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Bronzers - Christian Dior - Bronze Matte Sunshine Bronzing Powder SPF20 in 002 Honey Matte

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Macmakeuplover2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is honestly the best bronzer i have ever brought! The bronzer is completely matte! No shimmer at all, It last all day, doesn't look too dark or orange, makes me look natural and healthy! Pricey but worth it! Packaging is amazing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful matte bronzer. Perfect for sculpting, not really bronzing, on olive tones. I apply to top of forehead, temples, under cheekbones, and down middle of neck for a natural glow. Previously I used Bobby Brown and Nars Casino matte bronzer. Casino is way too orange/red and Bobby Brown was just nothing great - not even worth commenting. I wish it was a little darker - it doesn't give me the bronzer look for days I want to look a little tan. The darker Dior color looks a little red (Sienna?) so I will stick with the Honey for the winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kellieliza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for matte bronze honey tan (no. 2) - I hope this is the right spot.

So I did some research (thanks MUA!) and tried this along with bronzers from Chanel and Burberry, and yes, I can see the difference. Sometimes Dior turns me off with super glittery, girlie products you imagine are designed with Russian oligarch's mistresses in mind. This is not one of them. The bronzer is incredibly luxurious, subtle, buttery soft and **classy**. Perfect for my pale but yellow-toned (sallow) skin. Gives me a little bit of summer.. or rather.. spring.. going into winter. Yum yum.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Nessicle

I've been looking for a yellow based bronzer rather than a terracotta or pink based bronzer. When I tan I go a yellowy colour rather than actual brown so all other bronzers look fake. I do sometimes like a bit of glow but this one is completely matte, which I am 100% happy with as this bronzer is a perfect colour for my LLL complexion (NC25/CS Buff) it looks almost transparent rather than cakey on my skin so looks nice and natural and is sheer, I find it hard to overdo with this bronzer which is usually a problem for me! Bit pricey but then it's not as pricey as Lancome which is rubbish.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

This is my favorite Bronzer, it always makes my skin look like really healthy and natural, no shimmer, if I want highlighter I apply it on top of my cheeks.
It doesn't dry my skin, no breakouts, descent lasting power.
I also love the packaging, so stylish! This one Includes NO brush.
I love the SPF 20 on it, is the bronzer I use the most lately, after Guerlain #2 (but this one has no sun protection).
I'm NC30 for reference and I wear the Honey matte.
Thanks Dior for such a great bronzer :) I will repurchase.
Price $40 USD.