July 24, 2014 | 1288 users online

Candles - Aroma-Mix Citrus Sorbet

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Kristyann

I don't have the citrus one, but I do have the Aroma-mix Orange-Vanilla and it is the BEST candle I have ever smelled in my life! I want to hug whoever came up with these candles and I have one in every room in my house! They smells delicious and they send off just the right amount of aroma without being too bold or too weak! I just love these!!! I will try the citrus one the next time I am at Kohl's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm normally the kind of girl who spends a bundle on the right candle because I hate strong home scents. I walked into my mother's house the other day and asked her what that wonderful smell was and she said it was her candle. It smelled like a very light coconut smell with a hint of citrus. It wasn't overpowering and you just got wafts of the scent every now and then. Here's the kicker. She bought the large candle at Kohls for under $10! I went out right away and bought it. This is my favorite candle of all time. I even like it better than the Ginger candle from Origins. If I had just seen the name, I never would have smelled it. It definitely is more of a coconut smell.