October 23, 2014 | 1943 users online

Cleansers - Nahla skincare - Vanilla Bean Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

As previous reviewers mention, this smells wonderful, fruity and sweet. You only need 1/2 teaspoon for whole face/neck, so although this costs $34, you get a 4 oz jar that should last. The best part about this product, apart from having natural, pure ingredients, is that it leaves my skin feeling like velvet. I use as an occasional exfoliant, not as a cleanser to remove makeup and dirt. For that purpose, I think it is too harsh and scratchy.
Ingredients:
Cane sugar, jasmine rice, handmade olive oil & coconut soap, calendula, rose hips, wild nettle, fair-trade green tea, oat straw, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, bourbon vanilla bean, citric acid, vitamin e and pure essential oil, flower essences & homeopathics. Vegan product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by peanut32

I have used pretty much every product by Nahla Skincare and this one is my favorite. I dilute it with a little cleanser or water so that it lathers up well and it's too harsh. It's a nice natural scrub cleanser free of toxins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST face scrub I have ever used. My skin is too sensitive for scrubs, but not this one! It's sugar based, and the sugar just dissolves into your skin! Leaves my face so bright and smooth! The Talulah line is awesome, overall. I also love their Geranium Sap Cleanser, Primrose Calming Serum and Wild Lime Hair Oil. This company has a great business philosophy too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by MarshaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, I am LOVING this. I bought this and the sampler kit for acne prone skin. I use this at night and then use the geranium sap cleanser in the morning. This stuff is awesome! On days when I have been out riding my motorcycle and my skin is extra beat up from the elements I just get my hands dripping wet then rub this between my palms to make it less abrasive. On regular days I just get it a little less wet and scrub with it. I dont have sensitve skin, but I have been battling acne for 28 years . I used to use salacylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and an aspirin mask. These things controlled my acne, but when I developed rosacae, I became very concerned what kind of chemicals I was slathering on my face 2 times a day. I ordered Talulah and I am NEVER going back. I have been using the acne prone kit plus the scrub for a month now and I have not had even one zit which is absolutely amazing for me and maybe it is my imagination, but it seems that my rosacae is getting better. It seems expensive to get started, but after one month of nightly use I still have about 3/4 of the jar left. The ONLY drawback is that it smells kinda "organic-y" for want of another term....I cant smell any vanilla in it at all, mostly tea tree. With results like I got though, the smell is something I can deal with. On side note...acidentally got some of this in my mouth and made my tongue numb for 2 hours....so my advice....dont talk and use this product ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by reddd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin and have never been able to exfoliate without extreme breakouts. However, this product had finally allowed me to exfoliate. Since I am in my thirties, I think it is an important step to help my skin look fresh. I will never stop using this, because I have completely stopped having even 1 or 2 pimples since using this product. I use all of Talulah's other products for my skincare too. It is expensive to start, but maybe not so bad when you factor in the time between orders. I am so glad to be using nontoxic products on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm quite shocked with myself for not writing a review of this fabulous cleanser scrub sooner - it's my HG. I have incredibly sensitive skin and I find myself using this once a day, at night to remove makeup, without any redness, blotches or irritation of any kind in it's wake, in fact just the opposite. It leaves my skin, clear and smooth and removes all my makeup (w/ the exception of eye makeup, of course:)) and leaves behind a "J.Crew glow" :) I've tried using other cleansing scrubs (i.e Suki's Lemongrass cleanser, see review) but nothing comes close to this gentle wonder - I ♥ it! I will use it as long as it's made! (P.S. A little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth your hard earned money).

Talulah Vanilla Bean- 4 oz for $22.00 USD (not including tax + s/h).

Ingredients: *Cane sugar, *jasmine rice, *handmade olive oil and coconut soap, *calendula, *rosehips, *wild nettle, *fair-trade green tea, *oat straw *jojoba oil, *hemp seed oil, Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean, citric acid, vitamin E and pure essential oils. *Organic. continued >>