April 19, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-color liquid liner in Black Pearl

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Leeana24

In my haste of trying to find a temporary liner that I could use (since I ran out), I purchased this without looking at reviews about it. This eyeliner did not work for me, for three reasons 1. If you have oily lids, this eyeliner is not waterproof and WILL smudge
2. The applicator is difficult to work with since it's not flexible so making thin lines is not the easiest task
3. It clumps
You really need to reapply again and again and so if you're a busy person who doesn't have the time to touch-up your makeup during the day/night then this eyeliner is not for you

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this liner so much! It's kind of shimmery and silver, but the way it goes on is so dramatic, but not heavy at all. It lasts throughout the day and is my go-to, everyday liquid liner. Also, it doesn't dry out at all. All you have to do is shake it up and it glides on really nicely. It says it's for hazel eyes, but it really brings out the grey undertones in my green eyes. It's so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gets the job done, but is so easy to fade away from the skin. I need to carry it with me and reapply if I know I'm going to be out for an extended period of time, because it will wear off my skin without my touching it. Kind of a let down, I wouldn't spend my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by RavenOfShadows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

This has great staying power (doesn't smudge or flake) and is easy to apply, although if like me you have long eyelashes it's easy to catch them with the product by accident - just as easily wiped off with a tissue though. I like the colour - as the name suggests, it's got a bit of a pearl effect to it (a hint of shimmer) but it's not overly shimmery. I like the packaging, it's simple and the applicator part of the product is just right - makes it much easier to work with and get the effect you're looking for.
Overall, I'd likely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Rachellove3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this. It was a charcoal color that look super weird. I wanted black but boy, did I get the wrong color! Also, it got stuck on my eyelashes, so when I put on my mascara, it flaked all over my face. I was not happy...especially since when I tried to get the flakes off...quite a few smeared and that just sucks. I love (with an intense passion) the maybelline stiletto eyeliners, but sadly, I became allergic to it just like every other eye make up that isn't almay of marykay :( sad day. One thing I did like about this though is that it's fairly easy to put on, which is kind of a big deal...especially to liquid eyeliner noobs.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE eyeliner..smudges almost instantly. probably one of the worst I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this eyeliner!! It was my first liquid liner and I haven't found the need to ever buy a different one! The color is as black as black gets, and it very easy to apply. The brush isnt to thin and flimsy, but the perfect size in my opinion. Also, it wasn't too expensive. I was looking for a blacker than black, cheap liquid liner and I found my match :) It'll stay on all day unless you rub it off or add water to it. Of course it isn't waterline friendly but that's what gel and pencil liners are for. I love it <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well apparently "Intense Black Pearl" means "Dull Grayish" color. Blaaaa. Not impressed with the color of the product. When I first opened the container the product seemed dry (like I have used it for a couple of weeks). I like a crisp clean line and I found this applicator didn't deliver on that either...Too thick.
Bought a cheap liquid eyeliner; half the price and it is amazing. Goes to show that high price and big names don't always mean better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by decemberbookworm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for an intense black, this liner will disappoint.
It's great for daily not too dramatic liner though.
I'd say this is probably my go-to liner..it's not perfect but it never fails me.
This also has by far the best applicator I've tried- for winged eyeliner and just that perfect line. It has a felt tip which just works wonders. Still have to have the knack for applying liquid eyeliner- but with a light hand and some practice anyone can master it..and the felt tip makes it so much easier.
I bought loreal's telescopic liner for a more dramatic black and ended up using the almay applicator with the telescopic liner. (thats how much I love this applicator!)
One downside for the applicator: after a long long time of use, it can get a little frayed and tip seems to dull.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by amandah68

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love love this eyeliner! I've always preferred liquid over every other type, and therefore have tried a ton of brands looking for the perfect eyeliner, but this one beats all. First of all, it doesn't have the problem of flaking/clumping on my eyelid while applying/drying or after a few hours like some other liquid eyeliners do. Also, the brush makes it very easy to draw any shape I want; the felt tip is not too flimsy or too stiff. Lastly, I find the shimmer to be a very nice touch. It makes the black a little less harsh and adds a nice bit of sparkle without having to apply anything else. The best thing about this eyeliner is that it rarely ever smears! I was very satisfied with this eyeliner after I found that out, especially since every other eyeliner I've tried has always smeared without fail. And even when this eyeliner does smear, the smear is mostly just glittery, and a little extra sparkle is always fine by me!