September 17, 2014 | 2152 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-color liquid liner in Black Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this product does deliver satisfaction. I'm not sure what the retail price goes for this because I bought mine on sale for $5. One thing I should note about products that go on sale, especially face products and cosmetics...if a certain item goes on sale or a certain brand has a section of "on sale" items it probably means the product is cheap to begin with and the retailer had trouble selling the item because of its cheap quality. So always consider this when purchasing a moisturizer or makeup.

Anyways with this product, I present to you some pros and cons:

Pros:
- solid packaging
- color is very bold
- formula is thin and behaves like water
- lasts all day
- non-irritant
- easy to remove with the right makeup remover
- can easily make a cat-eye look

Cons:
- sponge applicator tip is simliar to that of a thin brush with a fine tip. It can hold a lot of product in it so be careful when applying. Do not press hard on your eyelid or you will end up removing the entire thing and starting over
- the applicator is difficult to use. It's not a brush, so you have to have your hand at a certain angle to ensure a clean application otherwise you will end up having a very thick line (unless you're going for that look)
- the formula is watery, so apply carefully or it will seep into your fine lines or crease
- small packaging (its a good product, give us more!)
- will not wash off with water, it will smudge horribly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

If I could give this 10 lippies I would. I must have 9 eyeliners from Nars to Chanel, none compare to this. First of all it's easy on the eyes because the ingredients are not too harsh. It glides on and unlike others I don't find it to smear at all. The color is beautiful, not intense black due to the shimmer which is unnoticeable. I've probably gone through 4 of these and will continue. It's always nice to find a d/s product that delivers.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Leeana24

In my haste of trying to find a temporary liner that I could use (since I ran out), I purchased this without looking at reviews about it. This eyeliner did not work for me, for three reasons 1. If you have oily lids, this eyeliner is not waterproof and WILL smudge
2. The applicator is difficult to work with since it's not flexible so making thin lines is not the easiest task
3. It clumps
You really need to reapply again and again and so if you're a busy person who doesn't have the time to touch-up your makeup during the day/night then this eyeliner is not for you

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this liner so much! It's kind of shimmery and silver, but the way it goes on is so dramatic, but not heavy at all. It lasts throughout the day and is my go-to, everyday liquid liner. Also, it doesn't dry out at all. All you have to do is shake it up and it glides on really nicely. It says it's for hazel eyes, but it really brings out the grey undertones in my green eyes. It's so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gets the job done, but is so easy to fade away from the skin. I need to carry it with me and reapply if I know I'm going to be out for an extended period of time, because it will wear off my skin without my touching it. Kind of a let down, I wouldn't spend my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Very pigmented and colour is very intense. The brush is rather thick, so if you're used to thin eyeliners, this will be a bit tricky to use. It contains finely milled diamond sparkles (it reflects a wide range of colours from the light, i.e. resembles rainbow colour), but the size is very small and doesn't fall off or irritate your eyes. In fact, I think it's a nice addition to the eyeliner. It's hardly really noticeable unless you look closely, but it adds a nice shine to the eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this soft black on my hazel eyes when I dont a very intense look... its very easy to use and comes off with ease...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why the hate? For the money (I believe I payed $5.50), it works very well. My only complaint is that it takes a few strokes to create a defined opaque line, but at times I kinda like that because if I screw up, it's easy to correct. I like the brush, too, and it's a cute bottle. Don't ignore it if you don't have hazel eyes (what it's supposedly "made" for)--I have milk chocolate eyes and it still looks good. I'd definitely repurchase if it was on sale, haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by RavenOfShadows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

This has great staying power (doesn't smudge or flake) and is easy to apply, although if like me you have long eyelashes it's easy to catch them with the product by accident - just as easily wiped off with a tissue though. I like the colour - as the name suggests, it's got a bit of a pearl effect to it (a hint of shimmer) but it's not overly shimmery. I like the packaging, it's simple and the applicator part of the product is just right - makes it much easier to work with and get the effect you're looking for.
Overall, I'd likely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Rachellove3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this. It was a charcoal color that look super weird. I wanted black but boy, did I get the wrong color! Also, it got stuck on my eyelashes, so when I put on my mascara, it flaked all over my face. I was not happy...especially since when I tried to get the flakes off...quite a few smeared and that just sucks. I love (with an intense passion) the maybelline stiletto eyeliners, but sadly, I became allergic to it just like every other eye make up that isn't almay of marykay :( sad day. One thing I did like about this though is that it's fairly easy to put on, which is kind of a big deal...especially to liquid eyeliner noobs.